Craftsman Flush Cut Saw Blade - Craftsman Multi-Tool AccessoryItem# 00967653000 | Model# 67653
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 x 3 in.|
|Blade Type:||Flush Cut Blade|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Cut Through Anything With the Flush Cut Multi-Tool Blade From Craftsman
The Craftsman Saw Blade is an essential accessory for cabinet makers, woodworker, hobbyists and people in the remodeling business. This powerful blade cuts through wood, plastic, drywall, metal and more. The pack has 2 blades so it's easy to maintain and care for any of your Craftsman multi-tools.
The Flush Cut Blade fits into tight spaces so reach for this accessory when you need to work in a confined spot. The high quality blade makes precise wood cuts and is easy to use. Adaptable with other surfaces, this blade can fit into your oscillating tool whenever you need to make well-defined cuts. It's great for remodeling jobs when you have to cut through different materials like drywall, metal and plastic. Pair your oscillating tool with this versatile blade for a wide range of cutting applications. Compatible with ALL Craftsman multi-tools, corded and cordless.
- The Craftsman Flush Cut Blade offers versatile cutting applications
- Pack contains 2 blades
Plunge cutting in either a horizontal or vertical position and cutting a variety of materials such as:
- Soft/Hard Wood
- Non-Ferrous Metals Such as Copper
- Tin & Light Steel
•Has 20 teeth per inch for fine cutting
•Blade dimensions of 1-1/4” wide and with a cutting depth of 1-1/2”
•12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30° increments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These are great quality standard blades that hold up well with wood and fair with metal (framing nails). I like the fit of these better on the Nextec tools than other brands as they are tighter on the head and will not vibrate loose.
I purchased the blade to cut the nails holding the interrior door trim on, to reduce the work it usually takes to pull it off without cracking it. Also because I would not have to remove the nails from the trim because the blade will have trimmed the nailes smooth the the wood casing. It did great.
Bought this as a gift. Product seems to be very well made. I would recommend this to others. saw blade hasn't been used a lot as of yet, but seems good all around.
cut through concrete board. No problem, it did dull the blade a little. Worked well with the multi tool. I waited until it went on sale so I didn't pay too much for the product
Granite City, IL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.