Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||2.25 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Limited Lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
Tackle Any Project With The Blue Folding Lock Back Utility Knife
Whether in your pocket for an emergency or waiting in your tool chest for your next project, the Craftsman blue folding lock back utility knife is a perfect handy do-it-yourself projects or just to have for emergencies in your car. Measuring only 2.25 inches and folding into an easy, one-hand opening oval casing, the anodized aluminum handle keeps this tool lightweight for easy carrying. No matter what you need it for, this little tool can get the job done.
From opening packages and boxes to coming in handy for any home project, the blue folding lock back utility knife will become your go-to tool. The safe casing keeps the blade protected from the wrong hands, and it the one-hand opening mechanism and quick change blade make this multipurpose accessory a great gift for him, or a much needed addition to your tool collection.
- The Craftsman blue folding lock back utility knife features a lightweight anodized aluminum handle for pocket carrying comfort without the extra heavy weight of the blade
- A quick change blade mechanism makes it an easy tool on the go or in emergency situations
- Easy one hand opening means you don't have to fumble with pulling out this easy locking blade
- Its oval shape keeps the blade tucked away for superior safety
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Works great and can hook anywhere on you. Blade is sharp and easy to use with unlock button to fold back in. Comes in tons of colors. Will last a long time. Heavy duty feel without the weight.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the design of this utility knife. It folds up small and fits anywhere. It comes in multiple colors which is good. It is sharp, easy to handle and inexpensive. Probably going to buy a couple more.
This is made by Craftsman is well-built and solid. It should last a long time. It's a good size not too big nor too small. It's also made in different colors.
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He loves tools and has a lot of them! He really likes craftsman and has enjoyed using this knife. He uses it a lot at work.
This knife has a lock button to fold it back in, is lightweight and small enough to fit in your pocket. It also has a clip to hang it on your belt or what not. This utility knife uses standard replacement blades and comes in a variety of colors. So far I enjoy using this knife.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.