Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||19 Height x 1 Length x 7 Width in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited Life Time Warranty|
|Graduations:||0.125 in. graduated scale|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.08|
|Measuring Tool Scale Type:||Standard (SAE)|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Folding Framer Offers Incredible Versatility and Folds Up Into a Compact Size for Easy Storage and Transport
Craftsman’s Folding Framer performs the duties of five different tools – framing square, tri square, miter square, angle finder and a saw guide. Professional carpenters love this unique tool, as it folds with ease so you can store it in any toolbox and transport it across jobsites without worrying about any damage. The versatile tool makes it easy to measure common or hip valley rafter cuts, features a step-down table to calculate rake valley and jack rafter rake cuts, and also boasts a diamond cutout to create cheek marks for hip valley rafter cuts. Professionals rely on all of these tools to measure twice and cut once during all types of building projects.
You can easily readjust the Craftsman Folding Framer with an Allen wrench, allowing you to maintain accuracy and provide pinpoint measurements.
- Craftsman’s Folding Framer offers five tools in one, including a framing square, tri square, miter square, angle finder and saw guide
- Adjustable and portable – fits in a toolbox
- 7"W x 1"L x 19"H
- .125" graduated scale
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bowling Green, OH
The nifty folding framer is useful for finding angles, and accurate lines for marking. It is marked so it is easy to understand it also comes with a sheath to protect it when carry it around. Very useful!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
What a nice surprise. Usually these type of tools are impulse-buy toys that soon end up at the bottom of a tool bag. The Folding Framer feels like a tool that was handmade by a master toolsmith. I first sliced open the package in my truck the next morning, sitting on a jobsite having my coffee. I sat there opening and closing it in a wow type of moment as I read the little how-to book that comes with it. My Folding Framer now resides on the front passenger seat with my tool belt. When I pull it out of the snug case and put it to work, well, it makes you feel kind of cool like a step ahead of the other guys. When we get flying on a production job, the step ahead is no longer just a feeling, it noticably increases production. I'm a 56 year old contractor and I've been in the business all my life. The old man HAS to stay ahead of the crowd or suffer the ribbing. My Folding Framer made that pretty easy for a month or so; then they smartened up and went and bought their own. Nice job Craftsman! Eddie Jacobus NBI Services LLP Parsippany NJ
Youngstown, Ohio carpenter / cabinet maker
The "Folding Framer" is clever, compact & can be very usefull if you have a basic knowledge of a conventional framing square. The instruction "pamphlet" needs more work & I suspect was written by someone from another country. I thought I would find more or better instructions by visiting the Craftsman website but to no avail. Again the product is clever & I feel very useful so please revise the instruction pamphlet......
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.