Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2.25 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Blade Length:||2.25 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Limited Lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
Black, Folding, Lock Back Utility Knife Conveniently Folds for Portability
The Craftsman black, folding, lock back utility knife is sleek looking and easy to use. Enjoy the portability of the utility knife that easily bends into its handle for a compact size you can safely hold. Once bent, the knife forms a smooth oval that you can put into your pocket as you head to the next job. The small size makes it great for storing in your toolbox, too.
The black, folding, lock back utility knife has a modern look, featuring a black handle with gray accents. The Craftsman logo displays proudly on the handle; Craftsman is synonymous with high-quality hand tools. The utility knife features a 2 1/4" stainless steel blade that is strong for your cutting needs. The blade is rust-resistant for a long-lasting tool. It's a cinch to carry the knife as it is light in hand. The handle is lightweight, composed of anodized aluminum. There are no more issues with blade changes when you use the Craftsman knife as it has a quick change blade mechanism and easy one-hand opening.
- Craftsman black, folding, lock back utility knife is portable and sleek looking, with a 2 1/4" blade that cuts through a range of materials
- Knife bends into handle for an oval compact shape that is smooth and lightweight
- Carry in pocket or toolbox
- Blade is stainless steel and rust resistant
- Modern style of handle in black with gray accents; popular Craftsman logo is on handle's side
- Lightweight, durable handle is made of anodized aluminum
- Move blade into position with ease, thanks to quick-change blade mechanism and easy one-hand opening
- Includes case
- Includes Craftsman Limited Lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I just purchased my second one of these knives(the first knife I carelessly lost and had to replace promptly). I am a contractor and I also do some part time work for a friend on a dairy farm. I put hand tools though a great deal of stress on a day-to-day basis, and this knife is perfect for me. Its sleek design makes it a very minimally intrusive while performing the physical rigors of my work. This knife is also extremely comfortable in my hand while working. I put every utility knife though a huge amount of stress as I use them for drywall; roofing; farm; and pretty much everything you can be done with a knife and it handles it all. My only complaint is the front piece with the "Craftsman" logo did fall off on my first one, which is why I did not give it a five star rating. All and all it is a great product that is on par with what I have come to expect from Craftsman.
Craftsman once again shows its superiority in hand tool design and construction. This knife is by far one of the best utility knives on the market today.
Kansas City, MO
Chula Vista, CA
Green Bay, WI
This is a great utility knife - small enough to take around, and extremely sharp that it could cut into anything and everything. Great price and great deal.
I use it at work so that I have a knife always on my belt. I only need something that is small and mobile and sharp and this does that just fine. Its make is a little cheap; the Craftsman logo piece broke off in a couple of days but this could just be a faulty unit and not necessarily the model itself.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.