Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2.25 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Blade Length:||2.25 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Limited Lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
Black, Folding, Lock Back Utility Knife Conveniently Folds for Portability
The Craftsman black, folding, lock back utility knife is sleek looking and easy to use. Enjoy the portability of the utility knife that easily bends into its handle for a compact size you can safely hold. Once bent, the knife forms a smooth oval that you can put into your pocket as you head to the next job. The small size makes it great for storing in your toolbox, too.
The black, folding, lock back utility knife has a modern look, featuring a black handle with gray accents. The Craftsman logo displays proudly on the handle; Craftsman is synonymous with high-quality hand tools. The utility knife features a 2 1/4" stainless steel blade that is strong for your cutting needs. The blade is rust-resistant for a long-lasting tool. It's a cinch to carry the knife as it is light in hand. The handle is lightweight, composed of anodized aluminum. There are no more issues with blade changes when you use the Craftsman knife as it has a quick change blade mechanism and easy one-hand opening.
- Craftsman black, folding, lock back utility knife is portable and sleek looking, with a 2 1/4" blade that cuts through a range of materials
- Knife bends into handle for an oval compact shape that is smooth and lightweight
- Carry in pocket or toolbox
- Blade is stainless steel and rust resistant
- Modern style of handle in black with gray accents; popular Craftsman logo is on handle's side
- Lightweight, durable handle is made of anodized aluminum
- Move blade into position with ease, thanks to quick-change blade mechanism and easy one-hand opening
- Includes case
- Includes Craftsman Limited Lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Corpus Christi, TX
Solid little knife with a good weight, ergonomic handle, and very sharp blade. All at a good price too. I liked it so much I have another on order.
Navajo Dam, NM
I have used this a few times and it is easier to handle than a standard box cutter. The blade is so easy to change. I am thinking about getting a few more for the shop and vehicles.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.