Specifications & Dimensions
|Included with Item:|
|Blade Length:||2.25 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Limited Lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
Red Folding Lock Back Utility Knife Folds Into Smooth Oval Shape
The Craftsman red folding lock back utility knife is a unique utility knife that folds back into its handle for convenient portability. The utility knife has a modern look with a bold red handle that bears the popular Craftsman logo. The 2-1/4" blade folds down into the handle to create an oval shape that is smooth in the pocket. Once folded, the knife in its oval form is easily portable.
The red folding lock back utility knife features a rust-resistant blade, for long-lasting durability. The anodized aluminum handle is lightweight, so it never pulls you down as you move with it. Pulling out the knife from its closed folded position can be effortlessly done with one hand. A quick-change blade mechanism makes blade changes a cinch. It is lightweight, and it is small enough to fit easily within your toolbox. The utility knife comes with a Craftsman Limited Lifetime warranty, for your protection.
- Craftsman red folding lock back utility knife is foldable for convenient and safe portability
- 2-1/4" stainless steel blade folds into its handle to create a smooth oval shape
- Rust-resistant blade
- Folded knife is light in hand and small enough to fit in the toolbox
- Lightweight anodized aluminum handle
- Bold red handle, with gray accents, has a modern appeal and proudly displays the popular Craftsman logo
- Quick change blade mechanism for easy changes of the blade
- One-hand opening
- Case included
- Craftsman Limited Lifetime warranty included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I got one of these in October, green because the wife picked green for me. I use it everyday in work as I am a truck driver and need to keep a good knife on hand. well for Christmas my boy bought me the blue one so now I have seahawks colors and the wife bought me red. the blade is very sharp and cuts easily and it fits nicely in the hand. I would recommend these to anyone.
I purchased this knife in red a few days ago at Sears, it was a hot pick. With the size and shape it fit easily in my pocket so I won't be losing this knife. It also has a clip so you can clip it onto your jeans. Besides my Craftsman lawn tractor, this is the handiest thing I've purchased from Sears and I'm a picky customer. Anyone who buys this utility knife will be happy they did.
Mountain View, CA
This folding knife blade is great and useful at work. Comes with nice grip and bright red color. I use this all the time at work and comes in handy. Gotta love craftsman.
Used almost daily...really enjoy the compact design and sturdy feel. changing blades is easy and quick. bright color on the casing makes it easy for my old eyes to pick out from all the other junk on the desk :)
We have bought many of these over time. I love mine in pink! these are great to have around for every day use and I keep one in almost every room in the house (put away). The blades are great and it is nice to have a sharp knife around when ever you need one, These are the perfect size for your pocket when working on a project and for storing around the house when a blade is needed. I also like that the blades are easy to replace and you do not have to worry about sharpening a regular blade, also like that you can turn the blade around and have a fresh new blade in the middle of a job in no time!
This utility knife uses the standard blades, even though the housing is significantly smaller than the other utility knifes I own. That makes it fit better in my pocket and it includes the pocket clip to keep it from falling to the bottom. Always ready and handy. Easy to open one handed.
I just picked up one of these Folding Utility Knives. It is really a great knife. It is nice and compact and fits quite well in my hand. I really like the foldback mechanism and the quick change blade. So much better than the ones that come apart. I have had no problems with the blade "slipping" out as one reviewer mentioned. It is covered by the full, lifetime craftsman warranty, so if it is the case, just exchange it. The belt clip is a really nice added bonus. These are great "stocking stuffers" too. I am going to get a bunch for friends and I will get a bunch for the shop. What a great knife.
Does everything a knife of this type should do. I bought mine because of the low low price and the color that is super easy to see when I lay it down on the job.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.