Specifications & Dimensions
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Fits Brands/Models:||See product description for details|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||16|
|Vehicle Type:||Tractors only|
Ratings & Reviews
Protect Your Investment with the Craftsman Bumper For Front Engine Tractors
Secure the front end of your tractor and headlights from accidental damage with the super-strong Craftsman front brush guard. Constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel, this brush guard adds super-strong durability and protection to your Craftsman tractor. A rugged black, powder-coated finish adds scratch- and chip-resistant performance, as well as all-weather durability. When attached, the brush guard gives you easy access to your tractor – to open the tractor hood, you simply pull the lover to lower the bumper.
The Craftsman bumper for front engine tractormounts easily to the tractor frame with included hardware. It fits all Craftsman front-engine tractors (except zero turn, rear engine rider and CTX series). The bumper can save you costly time and money with replacement expenses in excess of $100. One little fender bender, and you could be buying a new hood, headlights or grill due to damage – the brush guard adds the no-hassle protection you need to keep your tractor looking and working its best.
- The Craftsman Front Brush Guard is a reliable way to keep your tractor lasting longer without famage
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Weighing a super-light 16 lbs., it's extremely maneuverable and portable
- Fits all Craftsman front-engine tractors (except zero turn, rear engine rider and CTX series)
- Protects your tractor and front headlights from accidental damage
- Constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel for a lifetime of durability
- Black powder-coated finish resists scratches and chips
- Mounts easily to tractor with hardware included
- Offers easy access to tractor
- Some minimal assembly required
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I pretty much just bought this bumper for its looks. I tried to make my mower look a little tougher. I like the bumper and how it looks on the tractor, I don't like how it could be 3" closer to the tractor hood. There is just a big gap between the two that kind of looks silly. But for functionability, it does the job its suppose to though.
Granite Falls, NC
Purchased 2 days ago, and ease to assemble is very good. I mounted on a Husqvarna 2454 mower, and the only problem was the pre-stamped holes in the mower frame were off by about 1/8 inch, I simply drilled the hole to match the bumper brace and done deal. Tilts away for easy access under engine cowl, can still remove the cowl as necessary. Overall I rate this excellent because it is an excellent product.
Fountain Hill, AR
Bought this with my 26 hp Kohler yard tractor and the 3 bin bagger, both came delivered to my house attached to the tractor and ready to go. It looks great on there and accents the tractor very nice and gives it a more rugged look, seems it would hold up to some wear and tear, thought I hope I never need it. The fold down part seems to work pretty good so far as well, so it give easy access to opening the hood. So far a great quality product.
I purchased this brush guard for my YT4000 and love it. It's pretty easy to put on, and it looks awesome. It definitely dresses up the tractor and makes it look rugged. It's worth the money to protect the front of the tractor.....
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 3/8 Offer ends 08-Mar-2014 See details.