Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||16|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Fits Brands/Models:||See product description for details|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Protect Your Investment with the Craftsman Bumper for Front Engine Tractors
Secure the front end of your tractor and headlights from accidental damage with the super-strong Craftsman front brush guard. Constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel, this brush guard adds super-strong durability and protection to your Craftsman tractor. A rugged black, powder-coated finish adds scratch- and chip-resistant performance, as well as all-weather durability. When attached, the brush guard gives you easy access to your tractor – to open the tractor hood, you simply pull the lever to lower the bumper.
The Craftsman bumper for front engine tractor mounts easily to the tractor frame with included hardware. It fits all Craftsman front-engine tractors (except zero turn, rear engine rider and CTX series). The bumper can save you costly time and money with replacement expenses in excess of $100. One little fender bender, and you could be buying a new hood, headlights or grill due to damage – the brush guard adds the no-hassle protection you need to keep your tractor looking and working its best.
- The Craftsman Front Brush Guard is a reliable way to keep your tractor lasting longer without famage
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Weighing a super-light 16 lbs., it's extremely maneuverable and portable
- Fits all Craftsman front-engine tractors (except zero turn, rear engine rider and CTX series)
- Protects your tractor and front headlights from accidental damage
- Constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel for a lifetime of durability
- Black powder-coated finish resists scratches and chips
- Mounts easily to tractor with hardware included
- Offers easy access to tractor
- Some minimal assembly required
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This guard was neither inexpensive nor a quick installation. It took two experienced clerk/salesmen more than 40 min to mount. The fold- down feature takes a while to put together and even now I need to tweak or bend the release-pull handle so it doesn't dangle down in front vibrating like a snake tongue. Im happy with the overall looks and quality of the protection this affords.
Crown Point, IN
Bryson City, NC
The metal portion of the guard is sturdy in build and easy to drop to lift the cowling. It looses a star and almost lost 2 as the plastic cover is was affixed with rivets and they were done poorly and have already dropped off one side. They were easily replaced.
Ok, this is not the easiest thing to install on the lawn mower. It bolts to the front frame and as long as you follow the instructions, you can put it on, but I don't agree with the other reviews that this was quick and easy to just put it on. I am not sure what happened with the review where his fell off either, the one I got was pretty solid, I am not sure how it's possible for it to get pulled off without doing major damage to the mower. Basically, for me it works as intended and looks nice on the mower.
Purchased this tractor bumper for a tractor (24hp 54" deck). I purchased this bumper at the same time as the tractor. I was told the bumper did not come on the tractor so under the associates advice and managers I purchased. Well the tractor came with the bumper and I had to return it. $25 in gas to and from the store two times. Still irritated nobody knew a $3500 tractor came with a bumper??? In any case besides that issue the bumper looked great, it's identical to the one on the tractor, tough rugged and good looking. I'm not fond of the rubber ends but they will do. The bumper quality and fitment all appear excellent with a quality look and feel throughout. Craftsman also has two other style bumpers which are simpler and ook more like a crash bar, they remind me of there green and yellow tractor competitors style.... Id rate this tractor bumper 5 stars!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I'll be honest, I don't have anything in my yard that requires a brush guard, and I'm not worried about hitting anything, I bought this, just because it looks great. I put in on my brand new 2014 YT3000, and it makes it look really aggressive up front! I don't usually go for "bling" but the front end looks pretty plain without something on it, and this is the sharpest looking bumper there is available. I'm sure I'll find some actual uses for it at some point, like having an extra tie off point or something, but really, even as an appearance only modification, it's worth the money. Installed in less than ten minutes with nothing more than a couple of wrenches.
West Grove, PA
This was easy to install and added not only good looks but functionality. I have a lot of trees and bushes in my yard, so this has helped to protect the front of the tractor from bumps and scrapes that come from mowing the yard.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.