Craftsman 1/2 HP CHain Drive Garage Door Opener with Security+ Anti-Burglary CodingItem# 00953930000 | Model# 53930
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Chain drive|
|General Warranty:||4 years|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||36.5|
|Battery Backup Function:||No|
|Motor Power Type:||AC|
|Has Doorbell Operation:||Yes|
|Number of Lights:||1|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||No|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Standard|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
1/2 hp Chain Drive Garage Door Opener Opens by Remote, Inside and from Car
Enjoy a great end to every day by installing the Craftsman Garage Door Opener with Anti-Burglary Coding today. The 1/2 HP motor lifts your garage doors gently and doesn't close until it's sure you've arrived safely inside. You don't have to rush in because advanced sensors will reverse the closing doors if they detect your car's motion. Once you're in, the PosiLock system will make sure the garage doors are closed tight behind you.
You receive two remotes with this 1/2 hp Chain Drive Garage Door Opener. Keep one for yourself and give another to a family member or friend if you have a double garage. If it happens that you lose your remote, you can open from inside the house. Another option is to have a homelink visor installed so you can open it from inside your car. For your safety, it uses top anti-burglary technology that sends a new code every time you use it. This prevents thieves from interfering or activating it when you're not home.
- The Craftsman Garage Door Opener with Anti-Burglary Coding ensures you a smooth and safe drive into your garage every day
- Hardworking 1/2 HP motor with chain system lifts and closes garage doors with ease
- Sensor technology reverses closing doors if they detect motion from your car
- PosiLock system closes door tight
- Comes with 2 remotes with anti-burglary technology that sends new codes every time you use them
- If you lose remote, open from interior
- Alternately, install homelink compatible visor to open from inside car
- Dependable system that won't cause harm to property or users
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased a Craftsman because I have had good luck with Craftsman products in the past. But steer clear of this lemon - it is a piece of junk. From the light bulbs vibrating themselves out, thus requiring the sockets needing replaced (although under warranty you have to pay somebody to come out and tell you that they don't work), not at one years old, I have to replace an RPM sensor. Sears you blew it with thus one.
Door began partially opening on its own about 60 days after installation. Repairman was late and in a big hurry. Had remanufactured logic board sent for me to install. Sears, you lost me as an appliance customer.
Replaced a broken Craftsman Garage Door Operner of the exact same size, HP and design that was in use for over 20 years. It was a breeze to change out. Went back to Sears for the replacement of a craftsman product even though other venders offer a different Operner at lower prices.
The Garage Door Opener was installed and working quite satisfactorily. Sears installer was a real pro and installed the opener efficiently and quickly. I will recommend this product without any hesitation.
It's very quiet and fast. Excellent installation person. Was installed during horribly cold conditions. This replaced an opener from Sears that was probably 30 years old. Expect this one to last as long!
Fort Collins, CO
Hope Mills, NC
This was an excellent choice as a replacement for my previous Sears garage door opener. Easy to install, however I needed to call service about programming on the unit.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Sold by Sears item for a limited time Online Only hot price! Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.