Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.15|
|Accessory Type:||Remote Control|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
Garage Door Opener 3-Function Remote Control fits comfortably in a purse or pocket.
No more uncertainty in choosing the correct remote. The Craftsman Garage Door Opener Compact Remote Control will open up to three different garage doors in one convenient package. Tired of fumbling through your purse late at night for the right door opener? The simple, single-body remote can attach to your keychain or fit inside your pocket for easy access into your home garage.
This Garage Door Opener 3-Function Remote Control can be programmed to work with up to three Craftsman garage door openers built after 1993. It's easy to program to either billion or rolling code technologies, so you can have it up and running in a matter of minutes. This remote has a long range that will open the garage door from greater distances. Activate before you pull in to the driveway and be safely parked inside without having to wait.
- Craftsman Garage Door Opener Compact Remote Control is perfect for your pocket or purse
- Operate up to three different Craftsman garage door openers
- LED light gives visible feedback that the signal has been sent, and also indicates when the battery requires changing
- Opens garage doors from greater distances
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought one three years ago to replace a dead garage opener that came with the house. works really well. True these are pricey. But in this case you do get what you pay for. We went back to sears after three years of using one of these and two other bothersome units from other manufacturers which needed to be replaced ages ago. Finally parted with the cash and replaced both. Could not be happier.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I thought it would be easier having it on my keychain however it was not a good purchase. I live in a co-op and I have found my garage door opened so many times. I never had this problem with my old remotes. It was driving me nuts trying to figure out why my neighbors and the co-op office kept calling me complaining that my garage door was open. This problem started since I purchased 2 of these remotes. I'm returning them to Sears. I love Craftsman products but this one is bad! at least for me!
This remote is a good remote. The button placement is nice in a sense that they are not accidentally pushed. That brings a little extra peace of mind. It is smaller so it isn't bulky. The design is simple.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.