Craftsman Garage Door Opener Connectivity Hub for 54985, 54990, 54915, and 54918 Craftsman Garage Door OpenersItem# 00954900000 | Model# 54900
Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Internet Connect Module|
|Brand/Model Compatibility:||Works with Craftsman AssureLink compatible Garage door openers 54985, 54990, 54915, and 54918|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Number of Batteries Required:||None|
Ratings & Reviews
Never worry about an open garage door again. The Craftsman Connectivity Hub connects to the Internet through your home WiFi router, and when combined with AssureLink Compatible Garage Door Openers (54985, 54990, 54915, 54918 sold separately), allows you to open, close and monitor your garage door from anywhere via a smartphone, table, or computer with an internet connection.
Control: Open, close and monitor your Craftsman AssureLink garage door opener from anywhere using your smartphone - have peace-of-mind that your garage door is always closed
Security: Check and close your garage door from anywhere
Peace of Mind: Never worry if you forgot to close your garage door
Convenience: Open your garage door from anywhere for family, friends, deliveries and more.
- Free application with no service fees
- Installs within minutes - connects to your Internet router and communicates wirelessly with the AssureLink garage door opener in your garage
- Receive automated alerts when your garage door is open - customize alerts to different times, days, status of the door.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 21, 2014
Overall, others give this:
What a great idea! We open the door from inside our home or use the cell phone App!!! It is great getting the notifications of the cell phone when it opens or closes. There is a option to receive notifications in email as well but I chose not to use that for the simple reason of keeping my email clean and not so cluttered. The cell phone App notification is good enough for me. Depends on the user if they want just one or both notifications!!!!
Panama City, FL
So I'm away from home and I get an alert from my home monitoring that my garage door is (for some reason) open. Easy enough fix. I log into my Craftsman app and - voila! I press the button to close the garage door and......(wait for it).....NOTHING happens. Except for an error that says that the device is not responding. This happens OVER and OVER...even when we did remember to close the garage door upon exiting. What's the point of being able to close your garage door remotely if you forgot to close it when you left, if the damned thing constantly loses connection?
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.