Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.50|
|Accessory Type:||Keyless Entry|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Battery Size:||9 volt|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
Quick, convenient and secure entry with the Garage Door Opener Entry Pad.
The Craftsman Garage Door Wireless Keyless Entry Pad is a great addition to your home. Need to open the automatic door and get in the garage, but forgot your keys or the remote? Just flip open the protective cover on this keypad, punch in your personalized 4-digit PIN and get immediate access inside. And, since many garages let you inside the house, locking yourself out will become a problem of the past.
This Garage Door Opener Entry Pad has an illuminated keypad, so it's just as easy to use in the dark as when there's daylight. It doesn't require additional wiring, so installation is a snap, and it can be programmed for both billion and rolling code technologies. Looking for an upgrade to your existing garage door? This keypad is compatible with all Craftsman garage door openers built after 1993, so you can get more versatility when it comes to entering your garage, and in many cases your home, without having to buy a whole new system.
- Craftsman Garage Door Wireless Keyless Entry Pad gives you secure access to your home and garage
- Open the door with a personalized 4-digit PIN without a remote control or key
- Illuminated keypad makes nighttime entry easier
- Easy to install with no wiring required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Just finished installing Keyless Entry Pad which is replacing an old one. Was concerned after reading other reviews. However, this was a very EASY install. Took no more than 15 minutes including the time it took to attach it to the side of the garage. Very happy!
jimloss has the answer! Yes! "The solution is to repeatedly push and release the ENTER button until the light flashes, then push the "0" button. The instructions simple state "slowly press and release the ENTER button". You really need to do this repeatedly. I think it took me about 8 presses until the light bulb flashed and I then pressed the "0" button."
The instructions, both online and those with the keyless entry pad, indicate that this works wth "red/orange" learn button Craftsman openers (of which I have two, installed in early 2002). After spending a bunch of time trying to get this to work with my openers I was unable to get this keyless entry pad to work. Thanks to other reviews, I was able to by-pass the instructions and get this keypad to work. What was a very frustrating experience became a successful install.
very easy to install and program to the garage door opener. Makes life easier when you are outside and want to enter the garage without going through the house. a must have for homeowners.
I easily installed the Wireless opener to my 1996 Garage door opener. Now my kids are able to enter our home when they get off the bus from school. No more worrying about them getting caught outside in sub zero temperatures!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.