Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||43.0|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Fits Brands/Models:||See product description for details|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Ultimate Tow-Behind Performance with the Sleeve Hitch for Garden Tractor
The Craftsman garden tractor sleeve hitch fits all Craftsman garden tractors with 23 inch rear tires or larger. Once attached, the sleeve hitch lets you place ground-engaging attachments to your garden tractor at the proper angle for simple, convenient use. Boasting simple, one-time installation of mounting brackets to the tractor, the sleeve hitch offers super-simple removal for tractor use with other tow-behind attachments.
The sleeve hitch for garden tractors is backed by a Craftsman 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment. The sleeve hitch must be purchased separately from ground-engaging attachments for use with plow, cultivator, disc, landscape rake or a box scraper. The hitch only weighs 43 lbs., for exceptional maneuverability and portability. Gauge-steel construction ensures a lifetime of durability and weather-resistant use.
- The Craftsman Garden Tractor Sleeve Hitch provides a quick, easy way to add ground-engaging attachments to your tractor (attachments sold separately)
- Fits all Craftsman garden tractors with 23 in. rear tires or larger
- Sleeve hitch places ground-engaging attachments at the proper angle for no-hassle use
- Heavy-duty, gauge-steel construction for a lifetime of durability
- Simple, one-time installation of mounting brackets to the tractor
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
Added on January 24, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased a Craftsman GT 6000 garden tractor in-store 2/25/2011. I purchased over $1,100.00 worth of accessories/attachments for it online the next day. We picked everything up at the store the afternoon of 3/1/2011.
The shoddy spot welds on the hitch broke early in the afternoon of 3/4/2011, after receiving less than three full days' worth of use. I then went to ******* and purchased what we needed to repair the welds.
If you purchase this item, make sure you have access to welding equipment. You are likely to need it. Otherwise, you'll be returning your hitch for another one that is constructed just as shoddily as the one that broke.
Cape Coral, FL
Works well. The construction is a little lightweight but it does the job it is supposed to do. It was necessary to adjust the hitch and the implement a little to get it to work properly and lift to the correct height.
The Craftsman sleeve hitch had to be slightly modified ( parts were included) for my Craftsman GT 5000. but it fit perfectly on my Toro. I thought that was odd. So I bought another for the Toro.
good quality and easy hook up. bought to use with the box scraper and my only complaint is that it does not lift it up high enough and it drags on the ground when I hit any bump. Needs better adjustment but otherwise a very easy to use attachment
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Extra 5% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 14-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.