Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||90 day limited|
|Item Type:||Wheel weights|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||58.6|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Improve Performance and Get Better Traction with This Garden Tractor Weight
The Craftsman garden tractor weight adds approximately 58 pounds to each tire it's installed on. By adding weight to your tractor, you lower its center of gravity, improve traction and get better handling and stability. Each weight uses the QuikSecure locking system for fast, easy and secure attachment. This universal mounting system fits Craftsman and most other major brands of riding mowers. The added weight improves the overall performance of your tractor — especially when coupled with other lawn and garden tractor attachments. Chains are recommended when used with snow equipment (sold separately).
This garden tractor weight includes mounting hardware that helps you quickly add or remove it with no extra tools required after initial installation. The included tire pressure gauge helps you get a quick read on a tire, so you can make sure it's still operating at its optimal pressure. This heavy-duty wheel weight is designed for long-lasting, dependable performance. Backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
- This Craftsman garden tractor weight improves handling and provides a more stable driving experience
- Wheel weight lowers tractor's center of gravity, helping tires get better traction and enhancing overall performance
- Ideal for tractor applications where extra attachments are in regular use
- QuickSecure locking system makes attaching and detaching fast, easy and secure
- Universal mounting system fits Craftsman and most other major brands of riding mowers
- Weight adds approximately 58 pounds to tractor
- Chains are recommended when used with snow equipment (sold separately)
- Includes one weight and mounting hardware — no extra tools required after initial installation
- Comes with tire pressure gauge for easy monitoring
- Some assembly required
- Backed by a 90-day limited warranty
Added on June 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
West Bridgewater, MA
Cherokee Village, AR
The weights look GREAT , But you have to remove them to air up the tires and the Cam Locks are USELESS and the weights come loose.. BUT and again Its a BUT if you are at all handy with tools yoy Can deflate and break down the insde of the tire and drill ahole in the rim and INSTALL another Tire Valve . Leaving the old tire valve in place . I used the bolt on type that uses the smaller hole for less drilling. ALSO On the Cam bolt issue I replace the useless cam bolts with regular bolts and leave the weights in place now that i can add air from the insade of the tire. Be sure you get the correct wights for your wheel size and you will love them now that they don't loosen up . Might have given them a five star but the fact you have to remove them to air up and the cam bolts was a factor . Do the homework and there GRrrEAT
Follow the installation instructions carefully and you will have no problems. A deep 13 mm socket is needed to secure the hex nut to the back of the wheel Lots of muscle power is an asset when lifting the weights onto the lift pins. They weigh 60 pounds each. These weights are a big improvement in negotiating my steeply sloped yard. They are an absolute necessity in the use of my dozer blade.
I highly recommend adding wheel weights to your Craftsman tractor or for that matter any yard or lawn tractor if you have any kind of slopping terrain. Certainly you need them for increased traction when using attachments, but also just for cutting grass on slopes where you have trouble with wheel spin either going up or going down hill. Make sure you get the right size or you will be taking them back as I did to get the correct size. They are easy to install and provide increased traction. I find them very helpful and wish I had purchased a set when I first got my Sears tractor a year ago. The U1110 is for large garden tractors with ten inch wheels, not my tractor which has an eight inch wheel. The salesman at the store got me the correct size.
this little bugger when bought in two adds plenty of traction to your tractor i just bought a set 4 winter and allready on the slopes its amazing no spinning it just climbs right up and over anything the cat the dog anything wow they are amazing go buy a set 4 the added traction and buy this style of set with the speed change cause when u need air its simple to take off and add air well i used enough of ur time ill never have a tractor with out them summer winter any time they dont hurt the yard either thanks craftsman 4 another wonderful product.
, New Mexico
almost made the mistake of ordering wrong weights for my garden tractor but the store clerk was most helpful. got them with other attatchments and found them heavier than i thought but easy to mount and use. adds alot of traction to your tires when working ground engaging attatchments.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.