|Overall Dimensions:||11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty for Manufacturing Defects|
|Heater Rating (btu.):||4437|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.16|
|Voltage (V):||120 VAC|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Cord Type:||16 gauge|
|Temperature Range:||570 to 1000 deg.|
|Package Contents:||Heat Tool and Instruction Manual|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman General Purpose Heat Gun Singes the Competition
The Craftsman heat gun features a two-stage switch for two different temperatures and airflow. The heat gun settings are 610 degrees F (7.2 CFM) and 945 degrees F (12.0 CFM). This heat gun is engineered with a reinforced ceramic mica heating element that provides consistent, even heat and is extremely durable. It is also able to use a variety of nozzles so it is very versatile for all types of jobs requiring heat application.
The Craftsman general purpose heat gun is compact and built to be lightweight to reduce user fatigue. It comes with a handy six-foot 16 gauge cord and only weighs 2.16 lbs. Overall dimensions are 11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 inches, so it sits comfortably in your hand. It is 1300 watts and 10.8 amps.
- Craftsman heat gun has a two-stage switch for variable heat and airflow
- Heat settings are 610F (7.2 CFM) and 945F (12.0 CFM)
- Versatile heat gun can use interchangeable nozzles for different tasks
- 6-Ft. 16 gauge cord
- Reinforced ceramic mica heating element delivers steady heat and is very durable
- Compact and lightweight for user comfort
- Heat gun measures 11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 inches to fit comfortably in your hand
- Engineered to reduce user fatigue
- Heat gun weights 2.16 lbs
- 1300 Watts
- 10.8 Amps
- 120 VAC
- Limited one-year warranty for manufacturing defects
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
My husband uses this tool all the time. WAY hotter than using a hair dryer! Uses it to soften glues, heat and bend plastics that have gotten out of alignment. I'm sure there are many more uses for it!
Fort Washington, MD
I bought this to remove my tablet (Nexus 7) device's screen from the bezel since they sell replacements for cheaper than getting a new tablet. It does the job if you warm up the perimeter for a minute and then pop out the screen from the bezel. However, it won't work for removing the LCD from the touch screen without damage as that uses some really tough surgical glue.
Colorado Springs, CO
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.