Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.6 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
1-1/4 in. fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheel.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
North Brunswick, NJ
I've been using these with my Craftsman variable speed rotary tool to cut through rusted nuts, bolts, steel tubing and abs plastic. When used with plastic, a lighter touch is necessary so that melting plastic caused by frictional heat doesnt stick to the wheel.
Rowland Heights, CA
I had some badly rusted bolts which I couldn't break free. They were hard to get at, and it seemed that this was the only way. When I first saw these little wheels I was dubious they would work, but once affixed to my rotary tool, they worked surprisingly well. Cut through 5 rusted bolts in no time. Love it when something works as intended.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.