Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.6 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Cut Through Rusted Nuts and Bolts in No Time with the Craftsman Glass Reinforced Cutoff attachment
Attach Craftsman’s Glass Reinforced Cutoff accessory to your rotary tool to cut through rusted nuts and bolts, steel tubing and PVC with ease. This accessory attaches to Craftsman rotary tools and offers an easier alternative to a larger sawzall. When working on an outdoor play set, fence or within a professional maintenance environment, you often come across rusted hardware and need to make quick cuts for precise fitting. This tool delivers direct access to rusted hardware for easy removal and straight cuts on tough materials in those environments. When a piece of hardware quits cooperating with your screwdriver or ratchet, this cutoff tool provides a reliable solution.
Made from fiberglass, the Craftsman Glass Reinforced Cutoff accessory provides strength and extended use in professional and household settings.
- Cut through rusted hardware, steel tubing and PVC with Craftsman’s Glass Reinforced Cutoff
- 1-1/4" cut-off wheel
- Quickly attaches to rotary tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
State College, PA
This is great for so many jobs. Need to cut off a recalcitrant screw? These will work. The small size fits in tight places. Well worth the price. Get two.
North Brunswick, NJ
I've been using these with my Craftsman variable speed rotary tool to cut through rusted nuts, bolts, steel tubing and abs plastic. When used with plastic, a lighter touch is necessary so that melting plastic caused by frictional heat doesnt stick to the wheel.
Rowland Heights, CA
I had some badly rusted bolts which I couldn't break free. They were hard to get at, and it seemed that this was the only way. When I first saw these little wheels I was dubious they would work, but once affixed to my rotary tool, they worked surprisingly well. Cut through 5 rusted bolts in no time. Love it when something works as intended.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.