Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 2 x 0.9|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Grading Stone for Grinding Hard Materials
Shape or sharpen hard materials with this grading stone bit that fits both a Craftsman rotary tool and a Dremel rotary tool. Made to last, the grading stone is able to tackle the hardest of substances and deburr, sharpen or alter the shape of materials like stone, ceramics, glass and porcelain.
A Craftsman grading stone makes short work of even the toughest jobs. Smooth, shape and sharpen easily and quickly with this handy grinding bit.
- This grading stone for rotary tools is 25/32" wide with a 1/8" shank
- Fits both Dremel and Craftsman
- A grading stone is the perfect addition to any rotary tool set
- General purpose grinding bit works well on hard materials such as porcelain, glass, stone and ceramic materials
- Use for spot sanding, rust removal and lawn-tool sharpening
- Also deburrs and smoothens out rough edges and ridges on metal-based materials
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This Craftsman Grading Stone was the perfect addition the full rotary tool set I had in use since some time that this piece worn out so matched the needs well. Seems durable. Hope it will work fine, as not had a chance to use it. Recommend it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.