Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Large Grip Gloves Handle Heavy Duties
If you need gloves that will retain and enhance the full function of your hands, you should try on these Craftsman large grip gloves. They're designed to handle your heaviest duties, especially repairs, construction, loading, delivering large goods, working with harmful chemicals or dangerous machines. Before work, put them on and adjust the Velcro cuff to make sure they're nice and tight. You'll immediately feel the amazing grip of silicone palms and fingertips.
The large grip gloves allow you to work comfortably for hours without taking them off. To keep your hands from sweating, they're made with breathable nylon that protects hands from the effects of heat and debris. Their synthetic leather base and reinforced fingertips are durable and support extended wear. When you're done for the day, throw them in the machine and they won't shrink or harden.
- Craftsman large grip gloves give you a handle on every job and is ideal if you work in and with construction, repairs, delivery, machinery or dangerous chemicals
- Velcro cuff ensures that they fit firmly on your hands
- Grip is enhanced by silicone palms and fingertips
- Fingertips and thumbs are designed to not slip, giving you grip for even the most intricate operate
- Breathable nylon keeps hands from sweating, allowing you to work for longer comfortably
- Synthetic leather base and tough fingertips ensure longevity, even if used daily
- Machine washable fabric doesn't shrink, harden or stretch
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Good quality. Nice grip. Husband preferred these gloves over the traditional ones. He is often dropping tools when working on the cars so these gloves help prevent those mishaps.
These are great lightweight gloves for all those jobs (moving, landscaping, carpentry, etc.) where you still need dexterity and the ability to handle small items, but also want to protect your hands at the same time.
These are pretty good gloves. I love the grip they provide. Very comfortable. The only thing I don't like about them is where they put the velcro strap. I wish it was on the bottom and not the top.
These gloves were a gift for my nephew and they fit him nicely. They have great grips on the palms and are highly tear resistant. They are not thick enough however to deal with really prickly plants such as sticker bushes however. But for tasks that normally rub your hands raw, such as using shovels, pitchforks, and lawnmowers, they work great!
Good product overall. I was worried that it would be too thick and not flexible at all, but turns out it's pretty thin so my hands still had a lot of flexibility. The down side I guess is the material runs a little thin.
Round Rock, TX
This is an excellent utility glove. I bought a pair when they came in red and just found them again in black. They are lightweight, fit true to size and are very comfortable. Very breathable and hold up well
Round Rock, TX
I bought them for my weight lifting son and they work great for that. I bought them for my auto mechanic son, they work great for keeping nimble fingers warm. I bought then\m for my tree cutting son, they are great for many uses.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.