Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.81|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and most wet/dry vacs with a 2-1/2 in. diameter hose system|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Downspouts Stay Clean With The Craftsman Gutter Cleaning Accessories
Your Craftsman gutter cleaning accessory kit turns your home's wet/dry vac into a powerful gutter cleaning tool. Cut your gutter chore time in half by using your wet/dry vac to blow leaves from the gutter while keeping your hands mostly clean.
Keep your home in tip-top shape when you use your Craftsman gutter cleaning accessories. Gutter maintenance is one of those tasks that can add to the life of your house's roof, but in the past it was time consuming and back breaking. Now using the 4 pc. kit with your wet/vac , your chore takes less time and the results are a professionally clean gutter that you can be proud of.
- Leaves don't stand a chance when you have the Craftsman gutter cleaning accessory kit on your team
- Turn your wet/vac into a powerful gutter cleaning tool with your four-piece kit
- Kit includes gutter nozzle, two extension wands and blower nozzle
- Blow leaves out of your gutter like a pro
- Nozzles and wands get into those tough to reach spots quickly and easily
- Accessory kit works with your Craftsman Wet/DryVac
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this kit and am very disappointed with how it works. The pieces don't fit together tightly enough and keep coming apart when in use. I actually had to get a ladder out to get the elbow out of the gutter . It only reaches 1 story gutters. Very cheaply made. If you try using the blower nozzle it just blows off. The only way this kit will work is to duct tape everything together. I found a much better product called the Gutter Clutter Buster. It is very high quality and works very well even for 2 & 3 story gutters. Don't waste your money on this product.
Camp Hill, PA
I have just begun to use this kit and it has been the easiest fall I have had as a result. Clears leaves very easily. Only issue I had was with wet leaves, but I just waited until the gutter dried and came back and finished the job. Great kit to have, especially for the price.
Upper Marlboro, MD
the gutter cleaning kit allows me to clean the gutters without getting on a ladder. My first pass is to vacuum the debris, then I reverse the air flow and blow out any remaining debris
Punta Gorda, FL
To be fair, it's been a couple of years since I've been able to clean my gutters. Bought this kit today and gave it a try. When I tried to use it as a blower the sections kept separating. When using it as a vac it clogged continuosly. I don't know how it would work with nice dry leaves but with matted pine needles it's a real chore. However, I did get one side of the porch gutter done and didn't have to use a ladder.
Needham Heights, MA
This is the tool I am looking for long time. It is easy to assemble. It took me about 15 minutes to connect it to the shop vac. I use it to clean the leaves for the first floor gutter without any issue. The only suggestion is I wish it can be made more sturdy between the connections. But for the price, this is a *******.
Lees Summit, MO
A great way to clean gutters. If you do need to use a ladder, you don't need to climb very high. You may need to tape the pieces together to make them stay in place.
Excellent. I used this with the Craftsman 6.5 HP wet/dry vac and it worked beautifully. The gutters were cleaned in no time at all and all while I stood on the ground. I am a 5' 95 lb woman and I did not have to use a ladder. My gutters are always filled with wet pine needles and the wet/dry vac sucked them out so fast.
I would agree with the reviews that said the pipes came apart, but for the money, it was definitely worth the investment. I also had some trouble rolling my shop vac along the ground - but, again, for the money, it was worth the small irritations. So-- for an hour's worth of work, and $20, I'm happy. Much better than spending $200 for someone to do it for me. Also - no ladder required - which is a plus. I also connected these pipes with those that came with my shop vac - gave me more length to work with. Would do it again - and work around the irritations!!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.