Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8 x 9.625 x 1.5 inches|
|Auto Tool Type:||Steering & Suspension|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.4|
|Number of Pieces:||15|
|Package Contents:||Casting, 2 Adaptors and 12 Screws|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel Plated Casting; Screws Black Oxide and Zinc Plated|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Puller is a Must for Any Mechanic
With the Craftsman harmonic balancer puller, you can remove a worn-out harmonic balancer, also known as a crankshaft-vibration damper, and replace it with a new one quickly and easily. It's also configured so you can use it with steering wheels or other gear that has tapped holes. The caster is designed so you can modify the configuration based on the task at hand.
You can count on durability and reliability with the Craftsman puller. Craftsman workmanship means this high-quality tool will last a lifetime. Rust-resistant materials keep your puller safe from the elements, and the accompanying flat and pointed adaptors and three different sizes of screws provide the versatility you need for your automotive toolbox. Add this to your Craftsman collection today to be sure you'll always have the right tool for the job.
- Craftsman harmonic balancer puller has a caster with four slots so you can use it in any configuration
- Casting is nickel plated
- Screws are plated with black oxide and zinc
- Comes with a stress-proof screw and both pointed and flat screw adaptors
- Comes with hex head cap screws in four different sizes
- Works with crankshaft vibration dampers as well as steering wheels and other gear with holes that have internal threading
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a straight forward quality Craftsman tool that is made in the USA. The bolts are also of a decent quality but are way easy to swap out if you need a different thread pitch. I was able to purchase grade 8 hardened bolts with the metric thread pitch I needed at my local hardware store. The important parts in my opinion are the puller and center threaded shaft. The bolts are nice but I consider them to be disposable.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I used this tool to pull the flywheel off a mustang skid loader. I only gave it 4 stars because it could use more bolts.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Garnet Valley, PA
This is a good quality tool but I wish it came with some sort of case for it. I bought it because I need to pull a steering wheel on my 1995 f150 because I figured why just buy a steering wheel puller if this can do that and more. I was disappointed when none of the bolts fit right but that wasn't a big deal because I had some that worked. Seems to be heavy duty though I would recommend it.
The two to three bolt spread base of this puller was large enough to remove pullies off early to late sixties vehicles. Other brands were not wide enough and would not locate the pulley bolts. The center through bolt used to press the crank off the pulley is adequate length and compact for tight applications.
South Portland, ME
This Craftsman harmonic balancer puller comes in very handy and works flawlessly. I've even use pull of a drive pinion flange on a rear end worked great!
League City, TX
San Pablo, CA
This is a great tool to use in a potentially difficult task, Without this tool, it would have cost me several hundred dollars for the repair. I would highly recommend this tool to everyone that is attempting to remove a harmonic Balancer from their engine.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.