Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2.8 x 6.8 x 10.8 in.|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer line and accessories|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
The commerciall grade trimming systems patented head simply provides the highest level of achievable performance while offering truly hassle-free use. This fixed line trimmer head eliminates many of the problems often associated with use of a traditional bump head.
- Head made from single piece of aluminum, no moving parts to break or malfunction
- E-Z Load nylon glide plate protects the head while making the line a snap to load
- Pre-cut pieces of line for heavier jobs
- Spiral line improves energy efficiency and reduces noise
- Great for grass, weeds and even light brush
- Designed to fit most gas trimmers
- Fit hardware included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This assembly has changed how I feel about weedeating. It's incredibly easy to change out lines and the lines themselves actually last a pretty long time.
I absolutely recommend this attachment to anyone who does their own edging. It relieve so much of the frustration when dealing with spools of line.
The Hassle Free III Trimmer head makes weed eating so easy. There is no line to wind or unwind. You just change out the line when you run out. Just like the title says it is hassle free.
New Albany, IN
I find it odd that this product is not directly compatible with all Craftsman line trimmers. I have an electric Craftsman line trimmer purchased in 2012 that I had to completely disassemble and make a trip to the hardware store to get this product to work with my model. Luckily, the part only cost me under 50 cents. Not sure why they include virtually every nut, washer, and bolt to make this product seem universal but can't include a metal or nylon spacer. I think I'd be willing to pay an extra 50 cents to have it included in the package. Anyway, after disassembling, cleaning, and "modifying" my Craftsman line trimmer with a nylon spacer on the shaft to accept this accessory, I'm pretty happy with the purchase. It is quieter and the line is scores more durable. Changing is quick.
This is the best, most convenient trimmer head I have ever used/owned. Changing the line is very quick and easy which saves time in the long run compared with the spool type that continually get tangled, etc. I already own one of these hassle free trimmer heads and they are not only very convenient, but they are durable as well...I'm very happy with the quality.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.