Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.6|
|Overall Dimensions:||9 inches|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Heavy-Duty Air-Line Filter Keeps Air Tools Dry
The easy-to-install Craftsman air-line filterfeatures 3/8" NPT threaded input and output, plus two 3/8" to 1/4" NPT threaded reducers to accommodate a smaller-diameter hose. This air-line filter is rated to handle up to 175 psi and has full-flow ports that allow maximum air flow during use of the pneumatic tool. No matter what you do with this Craftsman air-line filter, you’ll enjoy the efficient water and particle removal and its easy-to-read water-level indicator.
Keep your air tools dry by using the Craftsman heavy-duty air-line filter,and use the convenient water-level indicator to know when to remove collected water and debris.
- Craftsman air line filter prevents water damage
- 3/8" NPT threaded input and output
- Full flow ports support maximum air flow
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I just purchased this air line filter and after reading the reviews decided to put some hose clamps on it to try to prevent the cracking. I'll let you know if it cracks. I was surprised to find the air flow direction arrows partially hidden ond in the same color as the metal making it hard to find if you don't know where to look.( on the top under the ring)
Lake Jackson, TX
I PURCHASED 2 DIFFERENT AIR FILTERS AND THEY BOTH LEAKED. ALSO THERE WASN'T ANY WARRENTY THAT WENT ALONG WITH THEM. AND THERE WERE NO REPLACEMENT PARTS THAT I COULD ORDER. IT WAS JUNK. I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT ALL (CRAFTSMAN TOOLS) ARE MADE TN CHINA. SO NO MORE TOOLS WILL I BUY FROM SEARS.
West Covina, CA
I'm on my second filter in two months. The first one broke after being drained twice, and used only about 10 times. The filter works great, but the plastic bowl is the weak part of the equation. The first one broke right along the bottom near the drain threads. Doubt the second one lasts very long either, but for less that $20, it's not that big of a deal.
The maker of Air tools say to use a filter dryer to keep water out or reduce it from wrecking the tools this is good easy to install I like to use Sears products when I can.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.