Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.6|
|Overall Dimensions:||9 inches|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Heavy-Duty Air-Line Filter Keeps Air Tools Dry
The easy-to-install Craftsman air-line filterfeatures 3/8" NPT threaded input and output, plus two 3/8" to 1/4" NPT threaded reducers to accommodate a smaller-diameter hose. This air-line filter is rated to handle up to 175 psi and has full-flow ports that allow maximum air flow during use of the pneumatic tool. No matter what you do with this Craftsman air-line filter, you’ll enjoy the efficient water and particle removal and its easy-to-read water-level indicator.
Keep your air tools dry by using the Craftsman heavy-duty air-line filter,and use the convenient water-level indicator to know when to remove collected water and debris.
- Craftsman air line filter prevents water damage
- 3/8" NPT threaded input and output
- Full flow ports support maximum air flow
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I just purchased this air line filter and after reading the reviews decided to put some hose clamps on it to try to prevent the cracking. I'll let you know if it cracks. I was surprised to find the air flow direction arrows partially hidden ond in the same color as the metal making it hard to find if you don't know where to look.( on the top under the ring)
Colorado Springs, CO
The filter is a good overall design although it still seems to allow a little bit of moisture through the lines. For the money it is a much better alternative than the cheapo HF filters that they sell.
like others, this is not a quality issue we should have to be dealinbg with. How hard is it to make a plastic bowl? On mine even the hole at the bottom for the petcock was drilled/molded off center!? Maybe thats why the're all cracking, the mold is bad. At least they should sell replacement bowls
This has to be purchased so the more expensive air tools do not have problems. Wish it would come with the ends to connect to the air compressor and hose so We didn't have to go get them after Christmas.
This works as it should, be sure to use Teflon tape on fittings. I was a bit disappointed at the ring that screws on to hold the unit in the metal wall bracket, the only plastic component. It all works great though and Craftsman is always a sure bet.
Lake Jackson, TX
I PURCHASED 2 DIFFERENT AIR FILTERS AND THEY BOTH LEAKED. ALSO THERE WASN'T ANY WARRENTY THAT WENT ALONG WITH THEM. AND THERE WERE NO REPLACEMENT PARTS THAT I COULD ORDER. IT WAS JUNK. I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT ALL (CRAFTSMAN TOOLS) ARE MADE TN CHINA. SO NO MORE TOOLS WILL I BUY FROM SEARS.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.