Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.5 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Attach the Craftsman Heavy-Duty Cut-Off Wheels Directly to a Craftsman Mandrel
Cut through heavy-duty materials using Craftsman’s Heavy-Duty Cut-Off Wheels. Whether you need to deal with a damaged piece of hardware or jagged metal on maintenance equipment, these heavy-duty cutting wheels quickly cut through the toughest material. Attach this cutting wheel to a mandrel and then to your power drill and you’re in business. This package includes 20 cut-off wheels so you can keep a collection in your toolkit and be prepared for every project.
Cut-off wheels make work easier in both professional settings and home environments, and the Craftsman Heavy-Duty Cut-Off Wheels allow you to cut through the most heavy-duty materials.
- Craftsman’s Heavy Duty Cut-Off Wheels include 20 cut-off wheels
- 15/16" wide
- 1/8" shank
- Attach to Craftsman’s 25028 mandrel
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
State College, PA
These are great for cutting so many things: plexiglass, sheet metal, broken screws/nails, wood dowels, etc. Small sixe fits in tight places. Get a second pack.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.