Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||75 ft|
|Hose Length:||75 feet|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11.2 lbs.|
|Hose Action:||Single stream|
|Kink Free/Resistant:||Kink free|
Ratings & Reviews
Reflex Mesh® construction - Guaranteed not to kink or tangle. Protected with MicroShield® - guards against mold and mildew that can cause hose deterioration. Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight, no-leak connection.
- Craftsman Garden Hose Full Warranty
- If this Craftsman garden hose ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, return it to any Sears store or other Craftsman outlet in the United States for Free Repair or replacement.
- This warranty applies for only 90 days from the date of purchase if this product is ever used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
North Tonawanda, NY
I have 3 of these,replacing 11 year old hoses at camp. Bought because of the guarantee and promise of NO KINKING...The promises should read that they're guaranteed to never kink in the same spot..2 always kink when fully extended with the 3rd only sporadically...I'll replace with cheaper models from the Home Center - at least I'll get what I paid for...
Dry Prong, LA
I purchased this in April because of Craftsman name. in early July, it busted about 10 inches from faucet connection. Other "no name" hoses lasted for up to 10 years. Very disappointed because I cannot return it, because is past 60 days. I am the only one using the hose, and am very careful.
I have purchased dozens of hoses over the years and am always disappointed. They always kink, no matter how expensive. The better ones are so heavy, the flexihose ones are pieces of ****. I have high hopes for this one, but have only been using it for a few weeks. So far so good. It rolls onto my hose carrier OK, the nozzle is firm and tight on the hose bib. Started to foldover in one spot already, but I reset it on the carrier straighter. This one doesnt seem 75 feet long--barely hits my driveway, but seems like it will last for a couple of years.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.