Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||34 in. W|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.25|
|Total Number of Pockets:||25|
|Tool Belt - Size:||Up to 54 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Heavy-Duty Framers Rig Keep Your Hands Free for Work
The Craftsman PVC Reinforced Framers Rig keeps your tools by your side and your hands free to work safely and efficiently. This tool belt is adjustable with double roller design which can adjust up to 54-inches. The tool belt rig features 25 pockets including two deep pocket openings, 3 nail pockets, 2 hammer holders, a tape measure holder and even a holder for your mobile phone. It also has a carabineer and a tape holder loop.
The Heavy-Duty Framers Rig features adjustable 2 1/4-inch wide suspender which offer a comfortable fit and extra tool support but can be removed if you prefer. This black suspension carrier is 34-inches wide and weighs just 4.25 lbs. The PVC fabric is reinforced in the main pockets to assure long lasting service and wear.
- The Craftsman PVC Reinforced Framers Rig has the pockets and holder to carry everything you need on the job or for that DIY project at home
- Twenty-five pockets are featured with main pocket reinforcement
- Comfort 2 1/4-inch adjustable suspender straps to aid in tool weight
- The framers rig measures 34-inches, weighs 4.25 lbs. and has an adjustable belt to fit most
- This tool belt keeps your tools close at hand and your hands free to work safely
- This would make a thoughtful gift for your favorite tool man
- Sears Satisfaction Guarantee
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The biggest issue I had with this belt is that the padded liner rolls over while wearing. The liner also bunches up and allows the belt to slide around within. This means you have to readjust every times you put it on. The pouches are pretty well organized but the hammer loops are side by side as it is designed to wear. I found that I would get the hammer stuck on the fabric belt loop when trying to put it in the metal belt loop. I thought of switching the large pouches but I need the double nail pockets on my left side. I instead switched the tape measure pocket with the hammer loop. The belt is lightweight and has plenty of room in the pouches. So it does have its positives.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's really comfortable and has many pockets. I've had several bags before and this one seem to be the best and lightest yet. The suspenders are a good thing to have, but I haven't used them yet.
Corpus Christi, TX
This may be overkill for the weekend warrior, but it'll definitly last a lifetime. There are plenty of pockets and the suspenders help immensely. The material is thick and rugged. I'm not sure how this product would hold up over time if used by a professional, but for the weekend warrior like myself, I anticipate a lifetime of use. I knocked off a star for price. I think these are over-priced (I got mine on sale and still pricey).
these bags lasted me about 6 months of 40-60 hrs/wk woodframing, but after only a couple months i noticed they were in trouble. every pouch frayed, ripped, got holes, etc. the suspenders always needed to be readjusted. they are well designed however, good number and layout of pouches/tool slots. i would not recommend theses to anyone who needs bags for daily use, but fine for hobbyist or weekend warrior.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.