Ratings & Reviews
Work Smart with the Heavy Utility Extra Large Glove
The Craftsman professional heavy utility extra large glove has quality, durability and the features you need to get the job done right. An extended nonslip saddle covers the thumb and index finger to give you extra grip and longer wear. A synthetic base layer with nonslip reinforcement adds extreme durability as well. Strategic molded rubber on top of the glove gives you added protection without impairing flexibility or reach. For comfort, tough, breathable stretch nylon on the outside of the glove wicks away heat and moisture.
This heavy utility extra large glove can be washed repeatedly without damaging its appearance or performance. This utility glove will not stretch, shrink or harden after getting wet. The glove also has an adjustable Velcro closure with neoprene cuff for better fit, increased comfort and protection. Overall, these well-built, hardy gloves offer the durable and reliable performance to meet the demands of a professional job.
- The reliable Craftsman professional heavy utility extra large glove gets the job done
- Extended nonslip saddle covers the index finger and thumb, provides extra grip and extended wear
- Strategic protection from molded rubber on top of hand
- Porous, stretch nylon layer keeps hands dry and comfortable
- Base layer with nonslip reinforcement for lasting reliable grip
- Washing does not damage glove's appearance or utility
- Neoprene cuff with adjustable Velcro closure for secure fit
- Long-lasting, well-made utility glove
Added on August 20, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I got my second pair of this gloves because I work at Sears Auto Center. I can be using this gloves during tree months in my hard job. I think that tree months per pair is a good time because my job is really hard. I like it because I feel good my hands when I put this gloves in my hands.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Twin Falls, ID
These gloves work great in the garage when working on cars. Also, they are good if you have large hands. The seams don't pop they are sized for large hands.
Las Vegas, NV
My son has owned a pair of these gloves for about 6 months and uses them all the time. He loves them so much that I decided to get him another pair for Christmas. Unfortunately, these gloves have changed, and they are not the same as shown in the picture. They no longer have the leather padding on the palms and fingertips. Instead, they have decorative yellow stitching and no padding. The new gloves no longer provide the grip or the protection they once offered. The product number for both pairs of gloves is the same, so there's no mistake. Sears is simply offering an inferior version of a formerly excellent pair of work gloves.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.