Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.11 lbs.|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Fits all brands|
Ratings & Reviews
hex to square socket adapters
Allows user to use 1/4 and 3/8 In. drive sockets in drill for quick driving of screws and bolts.
- Handy adapter set
- Fits all brands
- Craftsman warranty
- Speed-Shank eliminates bit from slipping in drill chuck
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I got these when I need to hook up to my drill and get things done a little faster than what I can archive with my hands this was a great price and now can hook up my 1/4 and my 3/8.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Port Charlotte, FL
I work on cars where sometimes I have to remove a series of the same bolt like the parcel shelf on a Miata. No longer do I have to articulate my wrist thirty times per bolt when I just use this adapter with a 10mm socket and my Craftsman 19v right-angle drill and just zip these right out. Same convenience putting them all back in.
I have used and abused these adapters and they have not broken or rounded off. I would highly recommend these adapters to anyone who is in need of either one. I have used them daily for a few months and have had no problems at all.
I really love these things. I keep a set will my drill and in each toolbox. It is so nice to have the flexibility of turning a drill into a socket wrench anytime you need one.
Round Rock, TX
These hex to square socket adapters work great and saved me a bundle over having to purchase a full set of nut drivers. I know, entirely the same, but it gives me so much more flexibility with respect to sizes with the added benefit of being able to add extensions if needed. Don?t know why these are not commonly part of bit driver sets, but purchasing them separately like this in a set of two doesn?t break the bank. As with most driver bits, these are the standard hex size and will work with any hex driver, and the shank has enough length on it to be used in a power driver or drill. My biggest difficulty will be trying to find a good place to storage so that I can keep track of them and find them when needed. A great addition to my ever growing arsenal of tools.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.