Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.5 in.|
|Pad Size:||3-6 in.|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||4.5|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Spindle Size:||0.44-20 inches|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Sanding is No Fun without the Craftsman Electric Sander
Whether your day involves sanding, sharpening, finishing or rust removal, having this Craftsman hi-speed rotary sander from Sears in your garage or shop will improve your efforts and your results. This quality electric sander is powerful and quick, running an impressive 13,000 rpm for fast material removal. The sander features the functionality of a positive action trigger throttle, which gives you variable speed control.
This Craftsman electric sander has a convenient pistol grip design, which adds an additional element of control to the sander while also ensuring your maximum comfort while using it. The sander adapts to three different pad sizes (3-inch, 4-1/2-inch and 5-1/2-inch) to suit a variety of projects. Even better, the sander is quiet, thanks to a thru-handle exhaust that directs dust, debris and noise away from its operator.
- This Craftsman hi-speed rotary sander is fast with an impressive 13,000 rpm for fast material removal
- Great for jobs like sanding, sharpening, finishing or rust removal
- A positive action trigger throttle gives you variable speed control
- Adapts to three different pad sizes (3-inch, 4-1/2-inch and 5-1/2-inch)
- A convenient pistol grip design adds an additional element of control and comfort for the user
- Thru-handle exhaust that directs dust, debris and noise away from you
- Item weight is 2 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Hi all. I bought this to use at my job. I work at a Heavy truck installation shop. Work Bodies, Roll-Offs, Etc. I build Hook-Lifts. Sanding Metal and Welds. Works good. Problem is, Sometimes it wont start. Turn it a nudge, Starts up and runs fine. Sometimes the Nut is hard to remove without pliers. Probably a Safety thing. Maybe when it wears in a bit??
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Great tool for the price, I got it on clearance for less than 25 dollars. It has different pad sizes that are very durable and flexible. It is great for small items or areas.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.