Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||4"W x 7.5"D x 7.75"H|
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Hooks|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
|Package Contents:||1 Hook|
Ratings & Reviews
Hooktite Long General-Purpose Hook Carries A Range Of Items
Put your wall to good use by setting up a clever storage unit with the Craftsman Hooktite long general-purpose hook. This rugged steel hook attaches to the wall in your shop or garage to give you extra space to keep your tools, equipment, household items and pretty much anything else that clutters your space. This tough hook can handle up to 50 pounds of weight so you can hang up both light and heavy items comfortably.
The Hooktite long general-purpose hook gives you convenient storage you can depend on. It comes equipped with a cam/latch attachment for simple, quick installation and is very easy to adjust. Grippy coating not only locks it securely in place, but also helps prevent wear on your tools. Finished with a corrosion-proof coat, it provides accessible storage space to clean up and organize your space for years. Integrate with your VersaTrack system to create a fantastic unit for your garden, sporting and workshop items.
- Transform the space on your wall into a handy storage space with the Craftsman Hooktite long general-purpose hook
- Made of rugged steel, it provides reliable storage to keep your tools, equipment, workshop items safe and out of your way
- Has a weight capacity of 50 pounds to carry a range of items
- Fitted with a cam/latch attachment to make installation quick and simple
- Cam/latch attachment makes it easy to reposition and adjust to your liking
- Grippy coating helps lock it firmly in place and protects your items from damage
- Corrosion-proof coat is hard-wearing for years of storage
- Integrates with your VersaTrack system easily
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This works well for larger items and it is solid on the Versatrack system. The only thing I'd change is the locking clamp could lock a littler tighter, but overall it's better than screwing large holes into the garage studs with the old fashioned bike-hooks.
I ordered a bunch of these hooks, along with other styles. They are durable, high quality and worth the money. I was surprised at how much weight the various hooks will hold. One piece of advice: order more hooks than you think you'll need, because you end up using them. Although it can get expensive
The rubber coatings on this Hooktite hook offers a really good grip and the locking mechanism ensures a secure mount. I use it to hold a small ladder or a Craftsman Rubber Garden Hose (50 Ft).
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
San Antonio, TX
I have several of the Craftsman hanging strips in my garage. They are very nice. When I buy new items, I can switch them around without having to drill new holes in the wall.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.