Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||3.5"W x 5"D x 6"H|
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Hooks|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Package Contents:||1 Hook|
Ratings & Reviews
Hang Up Your Clutter with the Hooktite Short General Purpose Hook
Keep neat and organized with this Craftsman Hooktite short general purpose hook. This handy hook is made of rugged steel with a coated, corrosion-resistant finish for ultimate durability. The hook also features grippy rubber at contact points to keep what you're hanging secure and exactly where you want it.
This Hooktite short general purpose hook from Craftsman integrates easily with your VersaTrack organizational system (sold separately): Just install with a cam/latch. The Hooktite hook supports a 50-pound max load, so it's the perfect place to hang tools like hammers, as well as brushes, brooms or other supplies. With tools hung and organized, you will keep your work area looking professional, while also improving your work area's safety since you won't be tripping over or stepping on any loose pieces. It's the perfect accessory to your well organized storage system in your home, shop, garage or shed.
- This Craftsman Hooktite short general purpose hook hold up to a 50-pound max load
- Made of rugged steel with a coated, corrosion-resistant finish for long-lasting durability
- Rubber grips at contact points keep what you're hanging secure where you want it
- Integrates with your VersaTrack organizational system (sold separately)
- Install on your VersaTrack system with a simple cam/latch
- Great for hanging tools, brushes, brooms and supplies
- From the trusted brand of Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have begun cutting the versatrack into shorter pieces to attach to the ends of the hanging cabinets. These hooks allow greater use of space for little used items. a 3/4" pipe clamp assembly fits on one of these hooks quite well, as does the housing to the Kitchen aide meat grinder.
Very functional short hook. Seems to be a bit loose against the trackwall, so the ****/lever doesn't stay in the locked position. I put a couple of washers between the hook and the track, and it seems to be working ok.
Well-made, sturdy and functional product. Once attached it can be easily repositioned along the track wall. One more useful addition to my versa track panel.
San Bernardino, CA
I have more than a half dozen of these in my garage holding up various tools. I am very pleased with this product as it is strong and looks good as well. Can hold pretty much any tool from a shovel, to a sledge hammer.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.