Craftsman Workforce™ Plastic Hose Reel and HoseItem# 00916349000 | Model# L8230-CRA
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||30|
|Overall Dimensions:||14.8 x 14.5 x 14.8 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
You Can Count on This 30-Foot Air Hose
This Craftsman Reel & Hose is just the tool for periodic maintenance jobs like cleaning the house or other tasks requiring compressed air. The 30-foot hose winds up compactly into the reel, and features an adjustable hose stopper. It also comes with a wall-mounting bracket and a three-foot lead-in hose.
This 30-foot air hose and reel is made with the durability and quality you trust from all Craftsman products, and is backed with the Craftsman lifetime guarantee. Have the right tool when you need it with all Craftsman products.
- Craftsman Reel & Hose is great for periodic maintenance jobs
- Good for any task that requires compressed air
- The 30-foot hose winds up into the reel
- Includes an adjustable hose stopper
- Comes with a wall-mounting bracket
- Includes a three-foot lead-in hose
- Made of high-impact polypropylene to stand up to tough tasks
- 300 PSI meets 3:1 safety factor
- Trusted Craftsman quality and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
So many people have had the same problem and only a few of us have probably not thrown out the silicone wipe! Add the silicone to the rubber hose and it gets pretty slick! So much so that it doesn't stick to itself causing the binding so many have experienced! I wiped mine down when I first got it and do it once or twice a year when it feels like it needs it.
As another reviewer stated, I also relieve the pressure from the system when I am done with it just to protect the hose. This also makes it easier to retract and store the hose on the reel.
The overall quality seems fair to good though an exceptional model would be made of steel and probably cost twice as much! Still, for the home shop (this is hung on a rafter above my '71 Mustang) this does a great job of getting out of my way when it's time to clean up!
It use to be that when I used the air compressor the hose would live on in a tangled mess on the ground where I'd trip on it until I spent the time to put it away. Now one quick put or a few deepening on how fast you want it to reel in and I'm done.
It comes with some silicone grease used to lube the hose so it retracts easier. I used this and some silicone spray as well. Not sure about the problems others have had, but I have no complaints. Can't beat it for 60 bucks. (I use this reel 5 days a week.)
I bought this for my husband. He likes the flexibility of the hose and it reels in well but the outer casing seems rather flimsy. I'm hoping it holds up well but he can be hard on his tools.
It reels in pretty well and the hose is nice and flexible. The outer casing is more flimsy than I expected--hopefully it doesn't have any cracking issues.
South Jordan, UT
HOSE UNWINDS EASILY AND REWINDS EVEN BETTER. COMES WITH SILICONE GEL BUT INSTRUCTIONS ARE VAGE. Q QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH HELPED CLEAR THE CONFUSION. TAKES UP LITTLE GARAGE SPACE HANGING ON THE WALL. WOULDN'T HAVE A COMPRESSOR WITHOUT THIS REEL & HOSE.
While it may not be the most expensive industrial hose reel it does a good job in a personal garage setting. Just remember to let the air out before retracting it.
Mc Cordsville, IN
I really like this hose real. I have only used it a few times but it works great. I think it is a really good deal compared to the other hose reals I saw on line and this one was a lot cheaper.
Fort Collins, CO
I like this little unit. It's perfect for what I need- a way to not trip over the air hose, keep it contained. I used a less expensive open reel and am replacing that with this unit. Just not 100% sure I wouldn't have jumped up to a larger hose and lenght.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.