Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
I ordered online during a 50% off sale...that was a damned good start! I picked it up from my local store with no problem at all. Assembly was smooth with easy to follow instructions. At five foot four, I can't touch the ground when I'm seated, however the lower bracket/footrest is perfect for me. The adjustable seat height and backrest are a nice touch. I'd recommend the manufacturer add a couple more inches of padding to the seat. If you spend as much time in your garage as I do, the extra cushioning would come in handy (or I could lose a few pounds).
Scotts Mills, OR
I been making a work bench in the garage and been looking for a good chair. I have a 5 year old son that I can easily adjust the height of the chair so we can do projects together.
Great price, great quality, very easy to assembled, I give this stool like bday gift for my husband like so much, I order on line and 1 hour a pick up in my local store with no problem. 100% Satisfied.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like the stool but seat padding and backrest feel a bit cheap for a $100 chair as i feel i might break or crack the plastic backrest if i lean to hard but other wise the rest of the chrome is nice and sturdy as well as the chair lift. It takes about 20 minutes to put together, use your own tools and not the ones supplied will make set up easier.
I surprised my husband with this chair last week. He is a Kidney Transplant Recipient that loves to tinker in his shed building things! He said it was easy to assemble, and he loves that it has a back on it!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Lift Equipment Sold by Sears! Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.