Craftsman Chrome/Vinyl Hydraulic Hydraulic StoolItem# 00961828000 | Model# 61828
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Seat Width & Depth:||14" Round|
|Cushion Pattern Type:||Craftsman Logo|
|General Warranty:||One Year|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||300|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
Elk Grove, CA
The Craftsman Stool is a must have for any shop or garage. I purchase 2 along with the Craftsman Pub Table and it has turned out to be a good place to hang out with my son who wolves to work/hang in the garage. The stool are of good quality and adjust up/down to fit the pub table or the work bench. Purchase mine on sale so they were a steal!
This is still in the box until Christmas. It showed up while I was online at Sears.com and I recognized it as a good value purchase. It is just the right height for my work bench I previously purchased. I am certainly looking forward to it being put to good use. Thanks for the option to purchase.
Colorado Springs, CO
Porter Ranch, CA
So far so good! Assembled this stool in about 20 minutes. Process was very straight forward and the stool came out very nice. So far it works great, spins freely, and fits nicely under my craftsman 6ft work bench.
First off, I purchased this stool on-sale at 50% off, At this price point, it's not a bad deal. It seems well made. It's not that comfortable, at least not for me (6', 200 lbs). At its lowest setting I'm still too high above my workbench to work comfortably. Only the seat height is adjustable; the legs are not. There are no wheels on the legs, so just be aware of that.
My work benches are fairly high (39") so I usually stand for most things that I do. Detailed work, though, requires sitting and this stool provided a comfortable cushion with a decent backrest. The adjustments are good and the construction decent. It is a bit lightweight, but seems solid.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.