Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
Easy to setup, sturdy, stable, and comfortable. I have a not so small bottom so I would say the seat platform could be bigger and the cushion thicker if I were going to sit on this all day long but it's excellent for those times when you want to read a shop manual or get off your feet while doing bench work.
East Wenatchee, WA
The chair when assembled properly was level, solid and a great addition to my shop. Instructions are clear and came with assembly tools although I prefer to use a power tool to tighten the bolts.
Virginia Beach, VA
Lincoln City, OR
This stool is a quality product and an outstanding value for the money. It was easy and quick to assemble. It can be raised to whatever height your work bench is. The only drawback is that I wish it had wheels instead of being stationary. There may be a wheel package that will fit and I hope to find one. The stool is an outstanding buy from Sears.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/18/13. Offer ends 18-May-2013 See details.