Craftsman Chrome/Vinyl Hydraulic Hydraulic StoolItem# 00961828000 | Model# 61828
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Seat Width & Depth:||14" Round|
|Cushion Pattern Type:||Craftsman Logo|
|General Warranty:||One Year|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||300|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
Purchased the Craftsman hydraulic stool as a birthday gift for a family member, they loved it. They said it was easy to assemble and is comfortable to sit in while doing wood work.
San Diego, CA
These are really nice chairs - and the back support is a nice addition too. I wish they had an ability to lower more - and the high side is way to high when extended all the way up.
Purchased this because of the hydraulic lift and I love it. Had to put it together but that was easy for a handy guy like myself. Would purchase another if my wife let's me.
Harveys Lake, PA
Evergreen Park, IL
I would say that the padding on the seat should be better. The back rest should be a little beefier. Assuming that they hold up in the long run, the stool is nice to have and works pretty smoothly. I got it on sale, so I felt the price was fair. Paying full price, this is not a 4 star stool.
I was given this as a Christmas gift. It looks great in my garage and matches my Craftsman tool boxes and work bench. I definitely would recommend this product if you're looking for a hydraulic stool.
Sun Valley, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.