Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
Cardiff By the Sea, CA
I got it on sale, about half off list, so I'm not returning it. But it still doesn't really feel like it is worth the money. The seat itself seems? smallish. And the backrest also feels small, and doesn't seem very strong. Overall, I'd say it is not worthy of the Craftsman name, and I'd definitely recommend trying it out before you buy it (unlike me).
Idaho Falls, ID
I purchased this chair for my husband. it was easy to assemble and works great. He uses it with his Craftsman work bench. We love Craftsman products and would recommend the chair and other items to our friends and family.
San Diego, CA
Easy assembly with tools provided took about 10 minutes from opening the box to completion. Back rest adjusts, seat swivels smoothly. Up and down seat height is smooth. Stool is sturdy and level. Seat cushion is better than nothing.
Fort Worth, TX
Very sturdy and surprisingly comfortable. It is very tall so check the specs and make sure it matches ypur workbench. In my case it works great but I have it set all the way down.
I saw this item in the store and really liked the fact that I could remove the back support and use it like a stool which works better for me. The base is very stable - some may prefer a rolling version which sears also sells. The cushion is not very thick, so it's ok for short periods of work, but would prefer more padding/cushion. the mechanism to raise and lower the seat works well.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.