Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
Lake Charles, LA
Bought these stools to go at the bar of our outside patio addition. Not only are they sturdy and comfortable but they also swivel and are adjustable for height. They are the added touch to our "Industrial" look and I love showing them off to family and friends. These stools are the perfect addition to our addition!!
Got two of these for my garage so that my oldest could work with dad. Fairly easy to assemble. Only caveat is that you can't get legs perfectly level as you have tightened everything down. They do have small adjustable feet to compensate; however, they seem to unscrew fairly easily so I am not for sure how well they will stay in place. Other than that, decent stool. I am about 6'8'' 260lbs so the seat is a little small, but shouldn't be a problem for most people..
Panama City, FL
Wait for the chair to go on sale, then it's a great deal. Assembly takes about 10 minutes, the bulk of the time is getting the legs to be perfectly level on the floor. Don't tighten anything until you're pretty sure it's set.
It's built sturdy, but there are 2 'cons' to the stool. 1) Not much padding. I thought it lacked padding when first using, so when I visited Sears again, I looked at the one they were using & it had more padding. Either I got a bad seat or they have cut back on their padding. 2) I wish there was two foot rest/stabilizer bars. I like adjusting my legs and with out an upper foot rest bar, I have to place my feet on the legs rather than a bar. #1 is a bigger issue for me. Anybody else think the padding is lacking? Steve/Goebelguzzler
Got two of these to replace older office furniture in my shop. Way better than before, they can be adjusted to the right height to work at a bench, and they are more comfortable for sitting and doing work for extended periods.
I have been looking for one of these for a long time. I just got lucky to find it half off. It is built very well and looks terrific. My wife liked them well enough we bought more for the kitchen breakfast bar.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Tools Online Only Deals! While Supplies Last. Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 21-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.