Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17.3|
|Overall Height (In.):||28.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||10.5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Hydraulic Stool Supports Precision Work at Your Bench
Whether you're rebuilding a carb, stringing a pull starter or rigging up your own fly-fishing lures, this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool gives you the stable base and adaptability you need to tackle precision tasks. Flexible and quick to adjust, this stool rises and falls to give you solid support through every job. And when the detailed work is done, and you're ready to enjoy a cold one, this supple seat makes a great spot to kick back and savor a job well done!
This Hydraulic Stool is built to last, made with the same level of dependability Craftsman packs into every product. Supported by sturdy chrome legs, packed with resilient foam and covered with tough vinyl, the Craftsman stool makes a durable and handsome addition to any shop or garage. It's endurance-tested for loads up to 300 pounds, so you know it's ready to support you through hours of detail work or kicking back with a couple of work buddies. Grab a seat-or maybe two-and bring home solid support that'll always have your back.
- Tough, durable chrome polished finish gives this Craftsman Hydraulic Stool style that stands the test of time
- Great for detailed work or just kicking back with your buddies
- Excellent addition to any workshop, garage or man-cave
- Adjustable feet provide sturdy support on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, durable construction features chrome legs, resilient foam padding and a tough vinyl cover
- Back rest moves to fit perfectly for every job
- Slip resistant base for traction on any surface
- Smooth vinyl padded seat is comfortable for years of solid service
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 inches W x 28-1/2 inches H
- Some assembly required
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Craftsman hydrolic stool for my workbench and I love it. It was easy to assemble, looks good and has a very solid base. Oh and confortable. The hydrolic seat moves up or down for the perfect level for your needs. The back rest is confortable as well when you need to sit back and think a minute. For the price I dont think you can find anything better. If you have an uneven floor it has ajusters on the butom to make it level. It also comes in different colors but black was the one I needed.
Nice addition to the garage. It is very comfortable and feels very sturdy. The only thing is that mine was a bit wobbly in the beginning but that was easily corrected. Great chair, Craftsman logo looks nice.
Sparrows Point, MD
Very useful seat. Putting it together was rather easy with socket set and basic tools, although small tools are provided. Not super comfortable but it is not meant to feel like a couch. Minimally adjustable back rest. Looking forward to planning many projects using this stool
Cardiff By the Sea, CA
I got it on sale, about half off list, so I'm not returning it. But it still doesn't really feel like it is worth the money. The seat itself seems? smallish. And the backrest also feels small, and doesn't seem very strong. Overall, I'd say it is not worthy of the Craftsman name, and I'd definitely recommend trying it out before you buy it (unlike me).
Idaho Falls, ID
I purchased this chair for my husband. it was easy to assemble and works great. He uses it with his Craftsman work bench. We love Craftsman products and would recommend the chair and other items to our friends and family.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.