Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Master the Angles with the Craftsman Universal Joint, 3/8 Drive
The tight angles all become accessible with this toolbox staple, the Craftsman Universal Joint (3/8"). Drop forged and with Craftsman's Forever Guarantee, this tool can handle the torque.
This Universal Joint, 3/8 Drive anchors any toolbox from beginner to master.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Excellent equipment and tool, especially when your working in tight places and you want professional results. This swivel impact socket makes my job easier and I am able to get the job done faster. I will be picking up two more for each tool box.
I have the 1/2" version with a retaining pin. While it's not a bad design, the added failure point of a pin could be an issue. The pinless design is much better and can take more abuse.
Pretty much your ordinary swivel, have used it often with A 3/8th impact that has 400+lb of tourqe and is holding up fine. Stays tight and doesn't get loose like many other swivel sockets.
I purchased the 3/8 Craftsman impact swivel when I decided to replace the exhaust system on my 1998 Chevy Camaro. This was a smart buy and it has been used many times over. It made getting the old exhaust bolts out must easier. Using the PB Blaster and CRC Freeze Off to keep the bolts from getting too warm and breaking was a plus. Having this swivel adaptor allowed for an easy reach of the exhaust bolts. This was a great addition to the impact toolbox and I would recommend this for any DIYer. As for the project the new MagnaFlow exhaust sounds pretty awesome. This job was made a lot easier with all the Craftsman tools I had available. This is impact swivel adapter has nice range of motion and the right amount of stiffness to allow for the socket to stay upright when reaching into the tight spaces.
West Palm Beach, FL
This Impact Swivel works great! It swivels enough to get into some odd angles. And, the swivel is just stiff enough so that it won't flop around when you're trying to position a socket over a nut or bolt. Also, after 3 years of HARD use, it did break. But Sears replaced it without charge per their lifetime Craftsman guarantee!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.