Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.1 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Accessory allows quick and easy bit changes without having to change collet sizes. Also fits all Craftsman corded hand-held rotary tools.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These chucks are essential for Craftsman or Dremel rotatary tools. Makes it so much easier to go from bit to bit quickly, which is the whole point of using these tools. I got one for each rotary tool I have.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I've been using the keyless chucks for years on my dremel. They simplify changing bits to a huge degree. However, they do wear out with heavy use and have to be replaced every other month or so.
This little device is a must have for rotary tools if you use them much at all. It makes it very easy to switch between different types of bits with different diameter shanks. I've used it for a few different jobs and it worked great. No tools required to change out bits. Finger tighten and the bit stays in place because the rotation of the tool tends to keep the bit tightened inside of this chuck. I actually use my rotary tool for jobs it's intended for since it's easy to change out bits.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.