Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.1 x 2 x 4|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Keyless Rotary Tool Chuck: A Must-Have Accessory
Anyone who works with rotary tools knows that changing out the bit is time consuming and annoying when you're smack dab in the middle of a time-sensitive job, but this keyless rotary tool chuck allows you the ease of quick and easy bit changes whenever you need to make the change and without ever having to alter the collet sizes to accommodate the change.
This Craftsman keyless rotary tool chuck is made to fit Craftsman rotary tools, but it also works with Dremel rotary tools. In reality, you should have at least one of these accessories for each and every rotary tool, so you can get the grip you need without hassle. This chuck is an essential add-on that helps you do the job safely, quickly and with little interruption, if and when a bit size change is needed. It's a joy to be able to switch off between different types of bits that have different diameter shanks and not have to spend time making this adjustment. You only need to finger tighten the chuck for a reliable grip.
- With a keyless rotary tool chuck you are able to change bits without the need to change collar sizes
- This tool chuck fits all Craftsman corded hand-held rotary tools and Dremel rotary tools
- This chuck forms a gripping "collar" around the bit that delivers a powerful clamping force
- Simply finger tighten the chuck, and the bit stays firmly in place
- With this addition to your toolbox, you can switch between different diameter shanks
- This chuck lets you change bits without a hassle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These chucks are essential for Craftsman or Dremel rotatary tools. Makes it so much easier to go from bit to bit quickly, which is the whole point of using these tools. I got one for each rotary tool I have.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I've been using the keyless chucks for years on my dremel. They simplify changing bits to a huge degree. However, they do wear out with heavy use and have to be replaced every other month or so.
This little device is a must have for rotary tools if you use them much at all. It makes it very easy to switch between different types of bits with different diameter shanks. I've used it for a few different jobs and it worked great. No tools required to change out bits. Finger tighten and the bit stays in place because the rotation of the tool tends to keep the bit tightened inside of this chuck. I actually use my rotary tool for jobs it's intended for since it's easy to change out bits.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.