Specifications & Dimensions
|Package Contents:||Safety Glasses, Tripod, Floor Base|
|Measuring Tool Range:||Indoor Range 30 ft.|
|Number of Batteries Required:||2|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser Trac level is a highly versatile laser tool that replaces the traditional pencil line, carpenter's mark and chalk line. Includes precision leveling base, tripod mount base, wall mount base.
- Projects a laser line vertically, horizontally, or at any angle in-between
- Can be used 5 different ways: precision levling base on any 4 x 6 in. surface,
- With the tripod mount base on any standard camera tripod, with wall mount base,
- Magnetized to any metal stud or surface or hand held
- Laser projects out from the tool at a 100% angle to level objects on adjacent walls
- Provides an ultra bright, ultra fine laser line for accuracy
- Rubber grip is ribbed for stability
- On / off switch
- Stays true even 30 feet away
- Includes case, laser-enhancing glasses, precision-leveling base, tripod & wall mount base
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I received this as a gift a couple of weeks back and have already used it on a couple of different projects to include hanging a set of pictures my wife has and installing a chair rail in our dining room.
Easy to set up and no empty vials to be concerned with. Easily worth the $35 price tag to ensure accuracy!
We needed a laser level to draw long, straight lines on the walls. Other levels did not shoot a very long line, or they needed to be fastened to the wall to function. This level shoots a long, straight line, and can be set to horizontal or vertical lines. It also has several mounting options for flexible use.
Pretty cool, I like the ability to move the line from 90 degrees to any angle between- helpful I'm sure for needing to install handrails on stairs ( if you can get a clear shot ) I'm using it for installing photos on walls on an angle. Nice case and leveling plates.
I too have one that I have used maybe two or three times. Always kept in the pouch protected when not in use. Just opened it again 2 days ago and one of the vials is nearly dry and now the tool is worthless!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS ITEM!!!!!
For the price it's a great laser level. I bought it to remodel our restroom, made putting up the mirror, cabinets and light fixture much easier. I would recommend.
Liked the fact that the previous model (not the one pictured) came with glasses, pins and stud finder that this one did not have. Had it for a couple of years, have used it two or three times. Went to use it and does not work. Changed the batteries nothing. Laser dial also frozen in position 90 degrees and will not rotate at all. It's a nice looking product, and it worked well enough when I used it. Three uses is not worth the $40 I originally paid. Find another level.
This is a well made produce with a storage case that is easy to use and keeps it safe. Personally I like the tripod mount the best. It's easy to put onto the base, use and take off.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.