Specifications & Dimensions
|Package Contents:||Safety Glasses, Tripod, Floor Base|
|Measuring Tool Range:||Indoor Range 30 ft.|
|Number of Batteries Required:||2|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser Trac level is a highly versatile laser tool that replaces the traditional pencil line, carpenter's mark and chalk line. Includes precision leveling base, tripod mount base, wall mount base.
- Projects a laser line vertically, horizontally, or at any angle in-between
- Can be used 5 different ways: precision levling base on any 4 x 6 in. surface,
- With the tripod mount base on any standard camera tripod, with wall mount base,
- Magnetized to any metal stud or surface or hand held
- Laser projects out from the tool at a 100% angle to level objects on adjacent walls
- Provides an ultra bright, ultra fine laser line for accuracy
- Rubber grip is ribbed for stability
- On / off switch
- Stays true even 30 feet away
- Includes case, laser-enhancing glasses, precision-leveling base, tripod & wall mount base
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I received this as a gift a couple of weeks back and have already used it on a couple of different projects to include hanging a set of pictures my wife has and installing a chair rail in our dining room.
Easy to set up and no empty vials to be concerned with. Easily worth the $35 price tag to ensure accuracy!
For the price it's a great laser level. I bought it to remodel our restroom, made putting up the mirror, cabinets and light fixture much easier. I would recommend.
Liked the fact that the previous model (not the one pictured) came with glasses, pins and stud finder that this one did not have. Had it for a couple of years, have used it two or three times. Went to use it and does not work. Changed the batteries nothing. Laser dial also frozen in position 90 degrees and will not rotate at all. It's a nice looking product, and it worked well enough when I used it. Three uses is not worth the $40 I originally paid. Find another level.
This is a well made produce with a storage case that is easy to use and keeps it safe. Personally I like the tripod mount the best. It's easy to put onto the base, use and take off.
I had an earlier version that had glasses, 4 magnetic bases. The one I used the most had tabs at both ends holding laser in place and it also had 3 little sharp pins at each end that I could push in to hold the laser in place when I used it on a wall to mount shelves, etc. I loved it but the **** on the front that allowed me to turn the laser stuck and wouldn't turn so I took it back to sears and the gave me this one. I tried to get them to just change the laser but they wouldn't do it. Now I'm stuck with some kind of tape that is supposed to work on smooth walls but doesn't work on any of my walls which have some texture. Also, I don't have the nice safety glasses that were in the original. JUNK, I'm taking it back.
New Castle, PA
Bought this to hang a bunch of shelves and hoped to use it for many more projects in the future. I put it on the tripod and leveled it. The line on the wall was nowhere near level. Over 2' it was out 1/4". I repeatedly adjusted it hoping it would work but it was a no-go. I bought it today and will return it tomorrow.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.