Craftsman Lighted Cordless Precision ScrewdriverItem# 00936637000 | Model# 500C
Specifications & Dimensions
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted, Torx|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
This Cordless Precision Driver Gets Small Fasteners Turning
Whether you’re upgrading your computer, making precise adjustments under the hood or swapping batteries in home electronics, this cordless micro driver delivers the grip and torque you need to get the job done fast. Featuring a soft rubber finger grip and over 6 hours of power, it handles all day jobs comfortably, while equipped with precision slotted, Phillips and Torx bits with a quick change chuck, it delivers the grip you need. A great way to take the pain out of small jobs, and get them done in record time, add this cordless precision driver to your tool box, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Cordless precision drivers comes equipped with 6 CRV bits: Slotted, Phillips and Torx
- Bright LED light illuminates work area
- Soft rubber finger grip delivers traction and comfort
- Powerful micro-torque motor
- 6+ hours of power
- Quick change chuck works fast
- 2 #AAA batteries included (Diehard)
- Uses: Computers, electronics, automotive, laboratory, home
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 15, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been looking for this item for awhile. Its handy screwing in tiny screw. But I find that sometime unscrewing it doesn't have enought torque, need to unscrew couple of turns first.
Switch is the problem. Unreliable in forward or reverse at first attempt. Tends to take two hands to turn on. Couldn't actually get it to a screw to test torque to break loose, but slow RPM should work fine once started. So-called ergonomic is meaningless when fingers and thumb positions have nothing to do with the switch and is actually a strain to hold in on position. Don't reposition cause it will quit. Start over. Never mind.
great for those projects when you need 3 hands
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I like the electric part. It's a little slow, but a finger cramp saver, not for tight screws. I tried to assist the first one but stripped the gears and couldn't get it repaired so I bought another. The problem is the bits are a special size and they don't offer extras, but for what it is, it's cool and does do great light work. Also, worst site ever. the only phone numbers offered are for home improvement!
West Covina, CA
Haven't been able to put to good use yet, but definitely will. Ergonomic and comfortable to hold; hopefully they will expand on bit options.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.