Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.5 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Lighted Linesman Pliers Illuminate Your Work Area for Greater Precision
Your workspace isn't always ideal for seeing up close and having excellent visibility of the areas that need your attention, which is what makes Craftsman Lighted Linesman Pliers the perfect addition to your toolkit. In low light conditions or any work situation that requires bright, precise lighting, these pliers provide enough light to help you see better, focus and get the job done without the hassle of trying to locate a flashlight or manipulate lamps to shine where you need them to be.
The Lighted Linesman Pliers are made with the same quality you've come to expect from all Craftsman products, so you know they're reliable and won't dim out on the job. Featuring a patented center hub with a waterproof, oil-proof and chemical-proof LED that focuses light directly onto your work surface, your lighted pliers also have a rotation function so that you can adjust and point the light where you need it, rather than being locked into the one-directional beam of a flashlight.
- Craftsman Lighted Linesman Pliers feature a unique hub design allows LED to rotate with the jaws, keeping the light focused on the work surface
- Lighted pliers have an extra-long battery life and are powered by three replaceable #392 watch batteries for convenient replacement as necessary
- Sealed LED module is waterproof, oil-proof and chemical-proof
- Batteries are easily replaced in an "o" ring sealed compartment
- Microprocessor-controlled light module
- Demo mode stays on for 5 seconds and is designed for in-store "try me" merchandising
- Makes a great gift for anyone who uses pliers at home or on the job
- Auto-Off feature helps extend battery life
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 05, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a fine tool, heavy duty and the plier/linesman portion is great until you want to cut something. I could not even cut through a small size plastic zip tie and my 30 year old cutters still breeze through thick romex. Don't waste your time on these, the light is the only benefit.
It's tough to see in a small outlet box, and headlamps never seem to get the right angle without causing shadow issues. This puts the light right where you need it. These are probably my largest linesman pliers, feel pretty good so far
I bought these pliers because I figured the light would help when working in poorly lit spaces. The light worked great on the first pair I took back. I took them back because not only did the jaws not completely close, but they didn't even line up. The replacement pair has the exact same problems as the first and the light doesn't work at all. Back to Sears with them tomorrow. I may just ask for my money back. Craftsman used to be a great name in tools. However, when they started with the made in China tools, the quality just isn't there anymore. Come on Sears, you can do better than this.
Belle Vernon, PA
I ?m a Craftsman tool supporter of thirty plus years, and I don?t make a habit of writing reviews, however I felt compelled to do so. In the past few years the quality of the Craftsman line has dramatically degraded. And this item is just another example. When the lighted tool line first came out I laughed at it. However I now have the entire line. This is a great idea especially for old tiring eyes. (The light really does help) That being said the Linesman Pliers, Long Nose & Diagonal Pliers all suffer from the same problem??. The jaws do not close all of the way. The gap ranges from 1/32? to an unbelievable 3/32? How could the basic function of the tool be over looked? This seems to be a common problem with most of the tools coming out of China?..However I expected better quality from the Craftsman name. Come on SEARS wake up!! ?? Don?t kill off the only SEARS Brand that still has any life left in it. It?s not too late to turn this around.
West Lafayette, IN
These are very sturdy/durable. I like that you can replace the batteries if they die out. Also, they have a manual turn on button - but automatically shut off when pliers are completely closed.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.