Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Shovels & Spades|
|Handle Length (in.):||48|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Ltd. Lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
This Long Handle Transfer Shovel is Built to Work
Built for scooping up gravel, dirt, wood chips and debris, this shovel features an extra-long fiber glass handle that helps take the back pain out of the job. Reinforced by steel, the handle is lightweight yet sturdy while equipped with grippy contact surfaces, it stays in your hands through sweat, dirt and rain alike. Crafted from 14 gauge stamped steel, it’s ready for years of getting the job done. Add this shovel to your outdoor arsenal, and get to work with Craftsman.
- Long handle transfer shovel delivers back-saving leverage
- Features steel-reinforced fiberglass handle for light weight and strength
- Patented power step provides secure foot placement and greater load capacity
- Steel-reinforced fiberglass handle delivers toughest head to handle connection on the market
- Used for transferring dirt, rocks, wood chips, debris and more
- Proudly made in the USA
Added on January 08, 2012
Overall, others give this:
San Bernardino, CA
Richland Center, WI
I feel I received a fair value and a good price on my long handle transfer shovel from Sears. The handle is very sturdy and fairly comfortable (however, I believe a good solid wood handle may be more comfortable). The guage of metal used for the shovel is a bit light weight, a lighter guage than I think it should be, but perhaps it is sufficient to withstand heavy use?
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.