Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Engine|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Innovation! Telescoping Tool picks up ferrous metal parts and tools from 5 to 10 lb. Stainless steel handle telescopes from 6 3/4 to -0 1/4 in.
Helps reduce bending that can cause back strain. Features Powercap 1/4 that slides over neodymium magnet to increase lifting power up to 10 lb. and shield the magnet-s sides from attaching to unwanted metal surfaces. It slides up and over handle when not in use. Textured cushion grip resists slipping from oily or wet hands. Warranted.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Very strong magnet but not too strong. I like how you can move the cap away from the magnet if need be. Seems very sturdy when extended. Glad I spent the extra money on this one rather than the less expensive version.
Works as advertised, it's a magnet, what else can you say? It held onto the mirror attachment I had from my last broken magnet tool pretty well, hope to not break this one this time!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.