Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Magnetic Steel Bowl Secures Safety of Small Metal Objects
The Craftsman Magnetic Steel Bowl is the most "attractive" place to keep nails, bolts and other small metal objects. Screws get lost all the time, especially when you're working on projects that uses many of them. You can either waste time on your knees looking for them or use storage that keeps them from going astray. This bowl uses a strong magnet that keeps all of them safely inside while giving you convenient, fast access.
A container that stores metal objects needs to be made of stronger metal, and this is why the Magnetic Steel Bowl is made of resilient stainless steel. It stores all your metal accessories for a long time without incurring any scratches or marks. The flat bottom of the bowl allows it to be placed on work surfaces for easy reach. With this bowl, instead of replacing lost screws, you can save money by storing them where you won't lose a single one.
- Use the Craftsman Magnetic Steel Bowl to store your bolts and screws and keep them there for good
- Very useful if you're working on projects that involves a large number of small metal objects
- Powerful magnet keeps your small metal objects securely inside
- Open bowl gives you fast and easy access
- Stainless steel structure will keep objects without acquiring scratches and marks
- Flat bottom can be placed on work surface for enhanced reach and efficiency
- Because you don't need to replace lost screws, you'll save money
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I used to scoff at people that used things like this because I used to feel that any type of container or bowl would work just fine to hold nuts and bolts while you worked on your project. Well, that all changed when I accidentally knocked over my container and spilled all my nuts and bolts all over the floor and some made it into the floor drain. My friend walked over with of these bowls and was holding it upside down as he gave me a hard time about my misfortune.
I now own one of these bowls and though I've had some mishaps, I haven't lost anything in awhile.
Magnet is not very strong at all. Not great will not hold a screw when tipped sideways. I reccomend buying a better product. It may be cheap, but it doesn't help. Now I bought something I am just going to replace with something better
It has a strong magnet. I had been using a small plastic bowl but for the price of this magnet bowl I thought I'd give it a try. It is very useful because your screws and nuts don't roll around.
This little dish really is a life saver when working with small bolts and washers; the dish doesn't lose anything you put in it....unless you empty the bowl...haha--got you!! even turning it over your won't lose anything!!
This is the second Craftsman magnetized bowl I bought for y shop and I couldn't be happier with the product. It is a powerful magnet with thick metal. Definitely worth picking up!
This is a great magnetized bowl. It is the second Craftsman magnetized container I purchased and I couldn't be happier with the quality. Great magnet with thick metal.
This is a good solid item, as the headline states exactly what you expect. Good strong magnet so you can store it on the side or top of your toolbox. Will do what it should, hold nuts and bolts, and at the price you can't beat it.
My dad has needed this simple magnetic bowl for so long. We finally decided to purchase it for him. He loves it and will use it until the end of time. It works just like it is supposed to. No more searching for screws or bolts in the grass for a simple job. Thanks for a great product!!
I have been using this out in the garage for automotive projects and it has been a real time saver. when i am working on my old volkswagen it keeps all my nuts and bolts in one place
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.