Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.25 in. L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.2|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Magnetic Tool Bar Keeps Tools Accessible
Stop getting frustrated rummaging through your tool box and put the Craftsman magnetic tool bar on the side of your tool storage cabinet to make working on those home projects less frustrating. The tool bar has built in magnets covered by a sleek silver surface that will hold those most used tools like your screwdriver, hammer and wrench. Stay focused on the project at hand knowing that the tools you need are within arms reach.
The magnetic tool bar is a specialty bonus for that staple tool cabinet. It fits easily into the indented side of the cabinet for the perfect fit. It is one of those additions that just makes life easier and more organized. And you can be confident knowing the tool bar comes with a Craftsman warranty.
- Craftsman magnetic tool bar has built in magnets with a sleek silver surface and black detail
- Made to fit perfectly into the indented side of the tool cabinet
- Makes tool accessibility easier
- Holds a variety of tools including wrenches, screwdrivers, a hand saw and even a hammer
- Craftsman warranty gives you confidence in the product
- Tool bar is 11 1/4 inches in length
- Specialty item for tool cabinet
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We looked at a lot of stores and found this to conveniently hold hobby tools at work area and this works very well. The price was not too bad considering how many stores we went to searching for a magnetic holder.
Orange Park, FL
I have many Craftsman tools and decided the tool bar would be a handy device to hold regularly used tools as well as current project tools. The tool bar is well made, has a strong magnetic pull and looks good.
I bought this magnet to mount my pry bars on the side of my cabinet because they take up too much space inside my drawers. The magnet is very strong, however there is approximately a 1/8" lip on the top and bottom edges of the magnet bar. This lip keeps tools from making contact with the magnet and therefore anything heavier than a small wrench will not hold, my pry bars included. Mounted vertically where there is no lip on the edge, the magnet will hold my heaviest pry bar in place with no trouble, but then I can only hold one pry bar per magnet, which is not cost effective at all. If the magnet was flush with the face of the bar this would work perfectly. Maybe it is supposed to be flush and I just got a defective unit. Regardless, I will be returning this magnet and searching for a better solution.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.