Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.25 in. L|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool bar is 11-1/4 in. long and has magnets incorporated into it. Black and silver colored. Mounts to the side of tool storage and holds wrenches, screwdrivers and other frequently used tools.
- Silver magnetic surface
- Mounts inside the indented side of the cabinet
- Holds a variety of tools from wrenches to screwdrivers
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
I have many Craftsman tools and decided the tool bar would be a handy device to hold regularly used tools as well as current project tools. The tool bar is well made, has a strong magnetic pull and looks good.
I bought this magnet to mount my pry bars on the side of my cabinet because they take up too much space inside my drawers. The magnet is very strong, however there is approximately a 1/8" lip on the top and bottom edges of the magnet bar. This lip keeps tools from making contact with the magnet and therefore anything heavier than a small wrench will not hold, my pry bars included. Mounted vertically where there is no lip on the edge, the magnet will hold my heaviest pry bar in place with no trouble, but then I can only hold one pry bar per magnet, which is not cost effective at all. If the magnet was flush with the face of the bar this would work perfectly. Maybe it is supposed to be flush and I just got a defective unit. Regardless, I will be returning this magnet and searching for a better solution.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 5/22 7am CT Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.