Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Length (in.):||1.0625 x 1.0625 x 1.0625|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Magnetize or demagnetize any steel blade with the Craftsman Magnetizer, Magnet, and Demagnetizer
Create a magnetized screwdriver with Craftsman’s Magnetizer, Magnet, and Demagnetizer. This extremely handy tool can turn any steel blade into a magnet or take magnetic properties away. The small tool size has a large impact on how your tools operate. Whether you’re a professional building mechanic or occasional do-it-yourselfer this tool allows you to gain a better grip on all metal hardware ensuring you won’t drop it at the last second or be forced to position a screw with your hand before fastening in tight areas.
Place steel blades on screwdrivers, punches and more in the Craftsman Magnetizer, Magnet, and Demagnetizer to apply or reduce magnetic properties.
- Craftsman’s Magnetizer, Magnet, and Demagnetizer works on all steel blades
- Small size
- Easy to store
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fort Worth, TX
Firstly, this is Made in the USA. So automatically this is a good thing. Secondly, this is a really cool thing to have laying around. This will magnetize your screw drivers, preventing you from crawling around on your knees looking for lost screws.
I love it when I do not have to go fishing for a small screw down a plastic hole and yet it took me ages to finally buy one of these. My only drawback is that it has a fairly large crack in the side wall. It does not impede its function but makes me curious if it is going to last as long as I expect it to.
Santa Fe, NM
It really does work! Just insert your tool in the opening and run device over the surface you want to magnetize or demagnetize and -- voila! Also, I noticed it strengthened the magnetic power of previously magnetized tools. I've only had it a few days so I can't speak to its durability, but I figure as long as you don't drop it it should be fine. (Magnets can be brittle.)
This definitely does not look fancy, but it generally gets the job done. My only complaint would be that it would be nice if the middle opening was a little bit bigger. Anything larger than 3/16" will not fit into the center opening.
This magnetizer is just what I was looking for. Nothing fancy. Small, gets the job done. Magnetizes and demagnetizes without any problems. Price is on point too. Good buy, thanks.
Does what it is supposed to. A few swipes quickly magnetizes, or de magnetizes. Simple, but useful. It's worth keeping around. I recommend it
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
It does what it's supposed to. Nothing fancy. Nothing special. I don't use it much but it's good when I need to put a small amount of magnetism on a screwdriver, or whatever.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.