Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Orchard Park, NY
I'm trying these boots for the first time. So far so good. I am a welder by trade and wear out boots fast. I am also pleased with the rubber toe that covers the top front. I think these may be the boots I will always buy.
Los Angeles, CA
looks great feels great I am slipping all over the place..i work in kitchens as a maintenance repair man wet floors look out when im lifting something heavy I can feel my feet slowly moving..love the boot so much I going to just ride it out and hope they get better. great for out doors. but inside wet flooring look out
These are definitely worth the money. Your feet will stay dry. And they are comfortable. So far these are the best work boots I have ever purchased. You will not be disappointed.
I work in Precast Concrete Products. I'm Inside & Outside there is a lot of mud outside. Boots are not very waterproof when power washing. Work 12 to 14 hour days, Boots are very comfortable!! But for the most part I like them. I would recommend them to a friend.
These boots were very expensive, but they seem to be worth the money. I would definitely recommend them. I purchased them 2 weeks ago and I work on semi maintenance indoors and outdoors and so far I am very happy with them.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Toe Type:||Steel toe|
|Safety Feature:||Oil resistant, Slip resistant|
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
|Style:||Work & safety|
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Shoes with your Sears Card! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Get an extra $20 OFF purchase $100 or more of mens shoes & athletics with code SHOE20 Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 10% off a pair of Shoes with a Clothing purchase of $35 or more! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 03-Nov-2014 See details.
Men's Work Boot Max Brown Protects for The Entire Day
Whether he's working for a living or needs a little more traction on tricky surfaces, the Craftsman men's work boot max brown provides both the security he needs and the style he wants. The boot's steel toe protects him from job-site hazards, while a waterproof membrane keeps him dry in damp weather. The high tops help keep the ankle stable on tricky terrain and an extra layer of foam rubber keeps him cushioned in comfort no matter how long his day.
But just because the men's work boot max brown works hard doesn't mean it can't look good, as well. He'll buy them for the job, but he won't mind wearing them the entire weekend. The versatile brown with touches of black pairs nicely with his favorite jeans or even casual khakis.
- Craftsman men's work boot max brown provides both comfort and protection for workers who spend a lot of time on their feet
- The boot's steel toe offers extra protection to construction workers and others on various job sites
- An anti-microbial lining helps curb odors
- 3M Scotch Guard protection keeps the boot looking nice
- The boot has hooks at the top, allowing him to quickly adjust the closure to the perfect fit without relacing the entire boot
- A padded collar and additional layer of foam rubber lining add to the boot's comfort
- The outsole's deep grooves help improve traction on tricky surfaces, wet or dry
- Available in men's sizes 7.5 to 13, medium width only
- Oil and slip resistant