Craftsman Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 3/8'' DriveItem# 00931423000 | Model# 31423
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.38|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 in. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 in. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 25-250 In Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Des Moines, IA
Just purchased a 3/8 inch craftsman torque wrench. I have owned a 1/2 torque wrench for over 15 ears and it still works great and this new seem to be a little Bette built. I like that this new wrench provides an audible click for each inch pound adjustment. The click of the torque head really lets you know when the proper torque has been achieved. The was a great purchase and I would recommend to a friend.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
South Haven, MN
San Antonio, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.